X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

(about 5 days ago)…

Bits of the Stardawg IX on the left side, middle is an auto and the one in the corner is the 88g13/HP which I took down two nights ago…
Drying etc just now… I will crack the IBL X18’s soon and show the grow on here…
1888’ :arrow_heading_down:plant …
Cheers…

Stardawg IX Cola … below.

Happy growing
Gaz

Edit fk knows what happened there with my pics but using my phone so i can’t see what’s what til i actually post it lol…
Anyway I deleted a duplicate but I’ll leave the rest…
OOps…!

7 Likes

X-18 by Roxbury Seeds aka @buryseeds

7 Likes

Tom Hill X-18 by Roxbury Seeds.

9 Likes

Looking real proper!!!

I’m loving how much the BLD is coming out in the offspring…a lot of the parents (original Tom Hill stock) looked to be more NLD-leaning.

2 Likes

Soooo… I just noticed ndnguy is on the new OG??? @n8tiveguy:heart_eyes: :joy:

I would love to send you some of the Ghash x X18 I made last year, and/or the pure X18. I’ve always been a HUGE fan of your work. If you’re ever interested just let me know!!! :pray:

I would’ve DM’ed ya but I can’t DM anymore for some reason :smiley:

-bury

3 Likes

Interested for sure Brother will DM you when I can I don’t know if I need more posts but cannot DM either but will holla at you when I can thanks for the great offer been looking for X18 or crosses for abit now hehe :grinning:…ndnguy

5 Likes

@n8tiveguy shoot me an email when you get a chance sir...buryseeds@protonmail.com…I’ll for sure get you squared away asap :pray::v:

-bury

4 Likes

I think the DMs are due to rule changes…it’s all good though, because busy season is finally winding down at work, so I should be able to post more :thumbsup:

4 Likes

@buryseeds bud, i have a cutting of the 88g13/HP x X18 and a cutting of the Stardawg IX x X18 that i ran a wee while ago , well im gonna run em both again ( soon) but im gonna bush them out 1st and see how they both do the 2nd time around… I’ll show them on this thread okay :ok_hand:
I haven’t cracked any x18 ibl yet., but I’ll get round to it early in the new year…
Thanks for the beans to test its been fun so far…

Gaz

3 Likes

They look really nice . I will get there one day lol mechelle x

1 Like

how is the 88g13hp in terms of crossing for resin production? Been looking for something to make extracts for the wife, but the seed availability here is near zero due to just going legal, and not sure what strains are good at like seedsman, they’re mostly feminized, makes for horrible breeding.

1 Like

I have not grown the straight g13/HP88 as yet, the g13/HP88 was outcrossed with the X18 strain ( Tom Hill - paki strain.), so the clone i have is of that cross :arrow_up:
They were testers for @buryseeds along with others plus iv got a Stardawg IX x X18 clone too ,just now going into flower …
But if you manage to get some 88g13/HP then from what i hear it’s strong stuff ( what your after ,i think.? ).
Hope this helps bud.
Happy growing,
Gaz

3 Likes

Hey @buryseeds mate,
I still have a g13/HP x X18 clone at roughly 5 weeks in flower now. I reckon the few hermies in the testers weren’t due to the X18 ( just my opinion.) but you should give em another go.

Just saying mate.
Gaz

4 Likes

Wow, I forgot about this thread.

I grew out two X18 girls supplied to me by @buryseeds.
One of the plants provided some tasty, fairly potent flowers, the other one was sub par in my opinion.

I will post a more detailed assessment once I can find the related pictures.

3 Likes

Good guys at Roxberry Seeds. Grew their Boston Cream. Good strain, Good people. Try them soon!
:cowboy_hat_face:

@oleskool830 @Calyxander @Gaz29 thanks y’all, appreciate the kind words. :pray:

I know I don’t post much (at all), but I’m still here, still working, we’re always in heavy R&D mode. Gone through a whole gang of phenos over the past year. Completed a big project using a crazy loud male I dubbed my “Oil Tank” male, which is XXX OG x Mandelbrot Oil Spill (seeds bred and acquired from Cecil C.). None of those were for release, just in-house projects, but I’ve given out quite a few testers and some limited releases to help auctions. We have a few killer phenos from some of the outcrosses that we’ll be circulating next year as select cuts.

Just also gave out around 200 more seeds of the pure, uncroseed X18 for a community pheno hunt project. Lots of local Mass guys as well as various guys on IG that have committed to growing out the stock and sharing phenos FREELY. Hopefully good karma will prevail and people will see examples of that medicine floating around in cutting form next year.

Lastly, I’m finishing up a first round of testing on a very special original cross that I’ve created this year, going to testing round 2 top of 2019, at which point I’ll be using a select elite male from this new cross to hit some verified and tried-and-true elite classics, for a first “official” release (limited release) in 2019. These will be breeder-direct and only available via my website (buryseeds.com).

Stay tuned!

-Bury

8 Likes

Here is the larger plant of 2… a couple days before harvest.

Unfortunately, the buds were less flavorful than the small plants’

Little plant more frosty and much more tasty…always reminded me of over ripe kiwi. Pretty nice indica leaning euphoria.
Would grow again for this pheno.
(Still tryin’ to find pics of this one)

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks man! I still have plenty that I will dig through at some point.

Glad you found a nice Ghash x X18, of all the crosses I thinkl that’s one of the most key for me to dig going forward. Be nice to get a “Pakistani Hashplant” line worked from that cross.

-Bury

2 Likes

Hey @buryseeds bro , what you been working on recently …& Have you started selling your seeds yet…?
I grew out your 88g13/HP x X18 , the X18 x Stardawg IX , and Nigerian Haze x X18 - NO HERMIES were found .! :+1:. All were a really good smoke :dash:
Anyway good luck with your breeding etc…
Happy growing mate.
Gaz

5 Likes