Yarddog's Grow✌️

I grow for myself, veg is a 2x4 venting into a 4x4 for bloom. Veg runs an illumitex fixture, bloom still striking arc’s with a 400 hps in a cool tube. I run a phresh filter to keep the stink down.
Current grow is at 7 weeks.
Running Hippy Slayer
An un named sativa that likes to run about 13 weeks
Sunset Sherbet
Harley-tsu (high cbd)
And a blackberry kush cross, I forget the lineage, not worth looking it back up in my notes.

13 Likes

Nice bro! Now, we need pictures man! Otherwise people will not pay much attention to your thread… Show us the works…

4 Likes

A few pics of veg. It’s a little wild in there. I have six Northern Lights bidding their time. They are the next to go to bloom. All 6 from seed. The big plant on the left is a Icookies. I need to clone her so I can get some room back.

13 Likes

Sorry about the sideways pic

9 Likes

Don’t you worry, it’s good for the neck… LOL

4 Likes

Bloom, lights out so I could not get a group shot. I’ll snap more when the lights come on. I call this potluck, the breeder got labels mixed up so he simply called it potluck. We narrowed it down to killing fields x either A. Purple bastard or B. Some other purple strain I forgot the name. She is at 7 weeks, with another 6 or so left.

12 Likes

Sunset Shebert. She got seeded by a hermie early in. It happens.

14 Likes

|You are gonna get a lot of likes now… HEHEHE!

3 Likes

BPU. Blackberry kush, purple something or other and Uzbekistan hash plant cross. Just hitting three weeks bloom.

13 Likes

The best I could do on a group shot. I’ll get one at Lights on.

11 Likes

That is a lot of “Long Standing Stalked Trichomes” you got there… LOL

3 Likes

about time you showed up here yarddog… show them your skills…

5 Likes

He’s doing that alright! HAHAHA!

3 Likes

What’s up G13. Man I stay so busy, I just don’t spend much time online. Been looking for a place to chill for a while now.

4 Likes

Well this is a chill place indeed welcome @Yarddog

That sherbet looks so tasty already

4 Likes

Good stuff @Yarddog some frosty gals there brother rock them out.
Peace OG

3 Likes

Thanks og1969. It’s taken me a long time to get bud pics this good.

4 Likes

Nice mate, some lovely shots!

3 Likes

Lovely plants indeed. I can’t wait to hear more about your environment a d grow style. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Had to wait 24 hr to post this due to a post limit. Full bloom shot. A few randoms

from tonight’s watering.

15 Likes