Yellow leaves green veins

Hey guys I jave a bad defiecency one one pf my purp kush auto I notice the leaves turning yellow and brittle and there falling right off stem,stem has lines of purple,I’m in week 3 flower,the airpot with promix hp that I amended with some nectar one shot been using technaflora recipe for success in using 315 watt cmh it gets a little hot at Times around 80 degrees I attached some pics

2 Likes

That is most definitely a nitrogen deficiency

6 Likes

This is the period where the demand for feeding is at its peak and some deficiency is normally allowed. You could increase the feeding but don’t go feeding too much nitrogen at this stage, nitrogen deficiency is normal as you progress in flowering just try a higher dose of flowering ferts. A wider picture of the whole plant would help members to better define the condition…

3 Likes

Ok I have some 0.5-0-0,3-9-4,3-0-2,and cal mag 2-0-0 which would you reccomend

4 Likes

How long have those plants been flowering?

Nitrogen deficient fans are common during flowering. The plant is pulling nutrients out of those leaves to use for floral production elsewhere on the plant.

Nitrogen, Manganese and Zinc are all nutrients, that when deficient, older/inner growth is effected first, then progresses outward toward the new leaves.

Iron deficiency causes chlorosis on new growth first, then progresses inward towards the older leaves.

5 Likes

That Kush is what, an 8 week flower? and your 3 weeks in?
It’s ‘The Fade’.
It’s just as @DesertGrown says, all natural… all you need is LITFA!
Somebody have a spare bottle? :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

That looks minor brother. It’s just the cycle of the plant. You got her this far on your program just ride it out. The rest of the plant looks healthy and happy. Grow on my friend.

3 Likes

As @DesertGrown said, this is totally normal. This is an example of a leaf changing from a source of energy to a sink for energy. The plant will pull the mobile nutrients from it, this the yellow fade.

3 Likes