Yeti is a low down, dirty double GRAPIST!

I am, I admit it and i have to say I FEEL NO SHAME!

My plan was always to grow a little extra so I could gift my buddies a little weed for Christmas.

That plan changed into giving them a little weed I made…Some Double Mangrape, some Bubbacrack…

That plan went out the window when SHE showed up.

Her young fresh buds, the faint strawberry smell…I couldnt help myself, I was lost in a daze, caught up in HER spell. Strawberry Shortcrack…so fruity yet so dirty…I COULDN’T just give HER away, I NEEDED her for myself!

Before I could stop myself I was at the freezer, tearing open the pollen storage container, unzipping the freezer bag of brushes to find the correct one and letting those primal urges run free.

I admit it, I double graped the entire plant. Top to bottom, not a single young bud got away.

I enjoyed every moment. No guilt, no shame.

I’d do it again.

(in fact, I did. I have 4 Shortcracks going, and hit a 2’nd one with white crack pollen)

34 Likes

Dirty… and totally excited…

2 Likes

Just get to a meeting, enlist the help of your sponsor , social worker, shrink, probation officer….one time could be “experimenting” but we can’t have you becoming a cereal grapist!!!

7 Likes

download (2)

9 Likes

11 Likes

We all come here seeking treatment for what ails us. I wish you well in your endeavors to exorcise your demons. Personally mine just thrust their roots deeper into my soul. Time to medicate.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I am out of like as usual but Dang bro, I’m setting in for this one. She is, indeed, a beauty!
:sunglasses:

1 Like