Yeti's Yard (a mixed bag of tricks!)

Thought I’d share a little of what I have going on outside this year.

Famously indecisive, I kept switching up what I was planning for this year’s outdoor grow, so much so I gave a way more than half the plants I had originally prepared because new and different strains started appearing in my mailbox

My plants are dwarfed in size by some of the other posters on OG, (yes I’m looking at you @Oldtimerunderground), but I’ll chalk part of that up to my constantly updating plans…

So…

to start with Black Lemon Cake x PBB from Brothers in Farms genetics.

Honeycane from Shit seeds.

Gelato41 from seed stockers in the ground, Forgotten Cookies Auto from Mephisto in the pot

Puna Duck F2 from Pua Mana

Sour Diesel from Royal Queen Seeds

Wedding Cake from Barney’s Farm peeking out from between the hostas

Aurora Borealis Auto from @Oldtimerunderground

Alien vs Triangle x 3 Bears OG Auto from Mephisto

Hi x 5 from Pua Mana

Purple Alien from Greenpoint seeds

I’d love any and all feedback, and if you’re in the neighborhood, please drop in!

42 Likes

Looks fantastic!

You are going to have a wonderful summer. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Man I can’t stop laughing :rofl: good stuff brother plants looking really healthy! You’re off to a great start!

Lol I know what you mean about the indecisiveness, believe me if my plants weren’t so big I would’ve done the same thing with all the new genetics. You have some really nice strains going too man looking forward to seeing more!

3 Likes

That’s nice of you to give away plants too, I do the same every year. Feels good helping people grow their own medicine.

Overgrow the world!

5 Likes

@Yetigrows hey! your plants look happy and healthy! I will be around even if silent, on bad days i dont post lol. I am out of likes so I owe some here.

3 Likes

Thanks all!

That’s indoor Mephisto autos

Clockwise from top left
Sour Crinkle
Forgotten Cookies
Mango Smile
Strawberry Stomper
Hubbabubbahaze
Beary White x Forum Stomper

All 8-13 days from sprout.

15 Likes

Once those indoor autos are done, I’m making some auto seeds for the OG community!

5 Likes

That black lemon cake sure has a beefy stock on her if that’s any indication she could turn into a monster .

2 Likes

Happy 54th!

You have a very handsome garden, can’t wait to see it in a month from now.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I’ve been told I’m now 364 days away from the Senior’s discount at Shopper’s Drug.

LOL

3 Likes

That one has gone from knee high to waist high seemingly overnight.

I think she’s going to be a biiig girl!

3 Likes

Awesome! The only word that comes to mind, my friend! Think I’ll hang out over here in the corner and watch this one… :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

The beer in the fridge is always cold and the steaks on the q always rare my friend.

3 Likes

OH HELL! lol now ya singing my song! :grin: :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Birthday dinner!

14 Likes

…with beer of course!

13 Likes

Nice looking set of outdoor plants you have there! I haven’t seen anyone grow an BIF gear yet, so this should be interesting.

4 Likes

Time for an update with pics of course!
Black Lemon Cake x Peanut Butter Breath:

Gelato41 & Forgotten Cookies
Sour D:
Wedding Cake:
Hi x 5:
Purple Alien:
and of course the indoor Meph run!

20 Likes

A few pics of other stuff in the yard.

Obligatory apple tree

Pear tree

Apricot

Cherries

Nectarines

Grapes

21 Likes

Update on indoor Mephisto auto run

The Strawberry Stomper turning into a beast!

22 Likes