You may be a stoner when ……

Driving to the store and arriving only to realize you left your wallet at home. :joy:

9 Likes

hmmm im still wondering why you had the tear gas in your pcket in the first place…

3 Likes

…You drop a chunk of hash, let a non-stoner help you look for it on the shop floor and swiftly realize you picked up and smoked a piece of rat shit…

5 Likes

I did this the other day… and then I learnt how to pay with my Galaxy watch!

2 Likes

…uh… I forget. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Ha! Nice! I need one! I’ve done this a couple times. Great thread @Oldjoints It’s funny to hear we all do the same things.

4 Likes

When your complaining about a drought but it’s clearly raining outside lol :yum:

3 Likes

I used to do a lot of body gaurd work and bouncing in nightclubs, in my younger days.

When you live in the same area you sometimes work in, you can bump into people you may have had to deal with, who hold a grudge, and a quick squirt with CS gas is not as bad as having your bones broken and being hospitalized for those who don’t know when to walk away while they can :wink:

5 Likes

When you’re in a foreign country for a business trip and the thing that brightens you up after a 7 hour drive is the smell of weed while walking around the town center

5 Likes

Catch yourself sitting at a 4 way stop waiting for the light to change (yes I was looking at the light)

5 Likes

Then while your driving home remember you put it in a different pocket

3 Likes

When your old dealer tells you you smoke to much weed

5 Likes

Driving down the interstate at midnight. Looking over on the access road to the right and seeing headlights coming towards you. You will think you are driving on the wrong side of the interstate.

6 Likes

When you start to sweat and it smells like bud.

5 Likes

When you have resin dots on your under shirt, because you didn’t want scoobs

4 Likes

You insist on passing to the left.

3 Likes

likely story!!!

naw man… just kidding, sounds like you prolly have some good stories out of it

3 Likes

When your Aunt gives you a little camping gas bottle with a cooking attachment for your 16th birthday and you say “yes, bedroom hot knives” leaving everyone except a couple of cousins completely confused.

My sister never let’s me forget that

9 Likes

When you’ve never booked an airbnb that doesn’t have a smoke friendly area

4 Likes

You leave your car keys in the fridge so you don’t forget your lunch for work

This actually works

13 Likes