Your longest flowing time you've ever grown?

I’ve got to learn patience, It feels like everytime I grow another round it takes forever; like I’m stuck in slow motion. The longest grow I’ve ever done was a 10 week flower time. I’m not sure what particular strain it was (bag seed). I’m still a noobie I’ve got only 22 grows under my belt. It is very rewarding to watch the magic plants grow, but darn it’s also torturous. I’m just curious to see who has personally grown the longest flowering cycle on the OG??? What strain was it? Who holds the record on the OG??

7 Likes

I bow to you my elder with that many more grows than me.

8 Likes

Sixteen weeks with a Ghana hybrid from Ras El.

6 Likes

20 weeks + 5 days to be exact, 97NH.

9 Likes

My longest was 10 weeks too, growing cheese, the pistols wouldn’t turn red, some do that. It was dank doe.

2 Likes

13-14 weeks for the dragons blood hashplant.
Worth it IMO!

8 Likes

I think I went 11 weeks on my SSDD last year. Almost everything I’ve done in the past 1 year+ has been right at 10 weeks.

I’d say a mindset shift would help. I’m going into every grow now expecting 10 weeks, rather than going in and expecting 56 days or something that doesn’t seem realistic for almost all strains. Just my experience tho…

6 Likes

11 weeks for me.

1 Like

Darn! That’s almost half a year.

1 Like

My last Citral Cookies took something like 17 weeks… I just let it go, kept looking like it could keep going but daddy needed tent space lol

7 Likes

11-12 weeks for MK Ultra from th seeds and 14 weeks for a dragon blood hashplant (some of the best herb I’ve had the pleasure to imbibe)

8 Likes

26 weeks seed to harvest on two strains. Panama Black from Snowhigh, and more recently Orissa Gold from Indian Landrace Selections.

10 Likes

Most of mine have been 8 or 9 week flower times.

The longest I ever spent on one plant was actually a deeply inbred indica, deep chunk. The veg time of two months to get a plant that was less than three feet tall. Yield was sub par, but the leather like leaves and amazing hash taste was well worth it. Fascinating grow.

5 Likes

I’ve heard nothing but good from growing the dragon blood hash plant. Despite its long flowering time I’m gonna have to try that one. Maybe it will teach me patience, or it might make go crazy, either way I’m gonna put that one on my bucket list… any recommendations on which seed bank to purchase those beans from.???

5 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms & Goroka Highland PNG took 6 months+ :trophy: , IIRC… :thinking: :older_man:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

That’s from seed 2 harvest right? Or is that flower period only? Either way that’s a long haul. Any picts?:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Damn and I thought my 80 day chernobyl took a long time. 6 months to flower? Wow! Maybe that’s why I liked so much of the brick I got growing up. Prolly came from a long growing sativa from wherever

5 Likes

Sorry, can’t help there I received mine as a cut from a friend.
I kept it as a mother for about 6 months and then put her outside in the yard last spring and grew her out.

1 Like

Only Scots :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

20wk for Double Jam (CBG Jamaican Blue Mtn x Jamaican Lambsbread IBL) by USC. Best smoke I’ve had and I’ve had a few. 10/10 would do again.

4 Likes