Zeppelin's Landing

I’ve never done a grow diary before. Most of my stuff is not going to be very exciting compared to what I read and see others doing here on OG. However, I do have fun with it even with all the mistakes made. Most of the end product I give to my best friend as she has a family member with some problems. I love to experiment with different things. Have met some super nice folks here who have been great to me. :smiley:

Rite now this is my first attempt at making my own seeds. You all have a wonderful day! :peace_symbol:

78 Likes

Good luck! It gets addictive!

9 Likes

Looks like your seed making adventure is well on its way! Looks great.
I will be watching your progress. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

11 Likes

Awesome, excited to tag along. What ya got there and what did you pollinate with?

:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I’m glad you’re doing a grow Diary for us! I am here to learn from all of you.

4 Likes

I love the name of your thread, good luck :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

OK, OK, dust off that Stool in that far right corner, I’m here for the l-o-n-g haul!! Any time pollen a’flyin’, I’m on it. Best of success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE:** Where’s the Chips??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

She is Sour Orange Diesel Kush and I hit her with STS :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

I thought you were hanging out in a high perch? :sunglasses:
I guess this is a high perch after all…. never mind @misterbee :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Well… It looks like you are well on the way…

:arrow_double_up: I second this :arrow_double_up:

Can’t wait to see the fruits of your labor.
Sending good vibes your way :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Another little experiment of mine :slightly_smiling_face: Day 1

20 Likes

Hi! I came to take notes!

6 Likes

It’s awesome you’re giving back to someone in need! Making your own seeds is exciting and can be very rewarding as well. Best of luck will be watching! :+1:

10 Likes

Hello @LedZeppelin Thank you for giving a buck and help feed those in need. I’m going to start a Picture of the Month contest for July with free entry for all OG’s, hope to see you there.

10 Likes

Looks like a goid one to follow along. As mentioned ed already, good luck and watch out for the rabbit hole :hole: :grinning:

2 Likes

A couple more decided to join the party :slightly_smiling_face: Day 2

17 Likes

look at all those cuties all together there. looks like i popped in just at the right time!!
good luck with it!!

4 Likes

Sounds fantastic mate and major props for helping out your friends it’s the best way to be, karma will be on your side! I wish you all the success mate and would love to hear about your sts process. Much respect mate :v:

4 Likes

@Cranio after researching alittle bit on when and how often to apply this is what I did :slightly_smiling_face:

At first site of white hairs I started to spray. I sprayed 3 days later, then after 4 days, then 4 days again. A total of four times. I laid plant on her side over a bucket, sprayed heavy, stems and leaves. Then I took a small kids paint brush and dabbed in the nodes. I did all this rite before the dark time. {wear gloves because it drips all over}

9 Likes

If I get half as many seeds as I have nanners, I’d be quite happy :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes