Zomia cannabis co

Anyone have any experience with this company? Interested in a few lines but haven’t seen any reviews of this company. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Their strains seems legit and unique
It is tempting…
You have to well reading the descriptions though if you want pure landrace and not hybrids.

1 Like

That was my thought also, looked unique and different to what is available elsewhere. Might have to just take the plunge.:grin:

1 Like

I have a few strains from them but haven´t grown yet. The descriptions on their site are lacking if not non-existent when it comes to details… Best bet is to join their Discord channel and ask more… (sorry for raising a necro thread…, perhaps someone has more experience since last post here…?)

1 Like

Anyone grown any of these seeds? Sure seems interesting and I wish there were more photos of the plants in bloom. I love the idea of growing some for fun and knowledge tho

1 Like

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone bas experience yet. I know JJ uses Squirrel Tail in some recent Top Dawg work but not sure if it comes from Zomia.

They also have a Patreon that includes packs of seeds, so I’m curious if anyone has experience. Could be cool if they’re finding good smoke: https://www.patreon.com/zomia

@upstate is a member of their patreon, and I believe he thinks highly of them

2 Likes

His genetics are legit.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Speak of the devil.

1 Like

Awesome, good to hear. I may look into this then:

1 Like

I’m a patreon subscriber. The thing is, it depends what region he is Collecting from and those will be the seeds you get Once or twice a year. I preferred when it was only southeast asia. I got a bunch of stuff from india but I already had all of it

2 Likes

Ahhh, very good info, thanks! Yeah could be fun to have new stuff constantly coming through but good caveat.

1 Like

I had no idea - thanks for sharing !!

2 Likes

I have a kirivong and a kroeng krawia right now, their project is very interesting, not just for the seeds but in the social sense