200 seed Sour Og Pheno hunt

Looks awesome! :beers:

1 Like

Thank you! Super excited , hoping to find atleast one super solid Og sour combo - :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Is the plan to clone and keep forever? :beers:

1 Like

Those will fit almost any bottle with a normal neck. (Made for spirit bottles).

Makes for a very controlled pour / have watered trays of seedlings indoors over carpet without a worry of spilling: minimal impact as well a very gentle stream.

Edited : added a photo of my seedling waterer.

7 Likes

I’ve been known to take a small nail and hammer to poke a bunch of holes in the caps of a gallon milk or water jugs and water trays that way as well, can do about half a gallon before needing to flip it up and let some air back in… Nice and gental flow…

3 Likes

Yesss & see if I can use them in some projects & stuff - fairly new to breeding but finished a few projects under my belt so far - and it’s just fun to hunt and see what my pairings offer - I’m honestly addicted to pheno hunting and it’s kinda expensive to run 200+ seeds every round :sweat_smile: I do run mono crops sometimes , but I have 16 or so phenos I’ve hunted and kept the last 3 years - don’t really trust buying clones or anything - so it’s always been popping seeds over here

4 Likes

I hear ya on buying clones. The risks outweigh the rewards. Always popping beans. :beers:

1 Like

They usually have them at the Dollar store also… :smiley:

2 Likes

Had some leaners today , so decided to add some stakes to all the seedlings , so needed it some didn’t , but they’ll be there incase they do - today is day 4 of the seeds being above the ground

17 Likes

Beautiful sight indeed! :popcorn:

2 Likes

Today I will be snipping leaves for sex testing - we should have all the females and males separated by next week :pray:t3:

16 Likes

Sent the Sex tests out today, if the post isn’t delayed , we should know the sex next week - then to separate the males and females , I’ll be keeping a few males to veg to see structure & maybe keep for the future use , but all the little ones are snipped & tagged & ready to be identified shortly

17 Likes

Results came back today, we have 47 males & 57 females

Toss all the males but 5 - going to let the 5 I selected veg and see the structure and what not, and will take clones & flower all 5 males in a tent by their self , and see which one I’d like to work with further , but we have plenty of females to flower out this round coming,

All that’s left now is to veg till clonable , root the clones in 2 gallon biochar bags & then flip to flower , Will keep the seeds as mom plants , & if they outgrow the spot I’ll clone the seed moms and reset again

19 Likes

5 days is an awesome turn around for them lab test results. I hope the cost on those come down to $1-3 eventually. I’m sure you are feeding by now in coir. What are you using ?
47 +57 = 200 ?? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I didn’t sex test all 200, I tossed a lot of mutants , slow , triploids , what ended up in sex testing was 104 contestants , sorry for not updating that , I didn’t wanna waste any money on the ones that wasn’t growing to well

Also I’m feeding 1200 ppm Drip hydro schedule , it’s about 10ml base a & b with 2ml calcium nitrates

4 Likes

Say farewell to the males , adios

18 Likes

Cleaned , organized & getting these ladys into veg cycle - I’ll be cloning all of these in 14-20’days depending on whenever they are all ready to clone , and once rooted I’ll get them vegged into 2gal charcoir bags & get the flower started

23 Likes

180-200 par
24/7 lights
84-86f
73-77rh

Feeding drip hydro
About 1200-1300 Ppm
10ml base A
10ml base B
2ml Drio hydro calmag

4 Likes

Plants are growing fast, looking great , can’t wait to see what comes up

1 Like

I really enjoy seeing plants in the seedling stage, coming into their own. This is an awesome show! Wishing you massive success in your pheno hunt! The leaf clipping test for sexuality is very neat! Many blessings and much love

1 Like