200 seed Sour Og Pheno hunt

I am just finishing up something similar from 108 plants. I cloned and re vegged the “winning plant” a couple weeks after flipping. In my case i just wanted to taste differnt phenos and i had no plans on keeping on but i couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

Temps for the seedlings - keeping .60 VPD - making sure the coco doesn’t dry out to fast - so far so good / I’ll switch them to about .80 vpd when they get there first full set of leaves

4 Likes

I started venturing into breeding and pairing the moms I have together so far , it’s definitely fun - this is my first time playing around with regs , but I might separate the males and flower them from clone to see if I see any I think would be good to use , it’s so much easier finding a fire female and reversing her for me , these males be confusing lol

2 Likes

That sounds like a lot of beams. It’ll probably be hard as most you mentioned sound great. Good luck with the hunt.

2 Likes

200 plants sounds like it would be extremely fun!
I’m excited to see what ya get. :pray: good vibes and happy growing!

1 Like

HOLY SHEEEIIIITTTT!!!

:exploding_head:

Fraking awesomepossum @LunarLeaf !

:metal:

5 Likes

Now that’s a pheno hunt!:astonished:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You also need lots of room,You must have a warehouse… Looking Great. :100: :100: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Any pictures of all the 108 candidates , Must look nice, all the green… :smiley:

2 Likes

I like your style! I’ll drop in when I can.

2 Likes

Nice! My kinda hunts! :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

So far so good, all above the ground and looking like a super healthy start

21 Likes

How is watering done? I don’t see any drip lines for automation. They all look very happy, going to be growing fast

2 Likes

I’m hand watering - so I have this 250ML syringe , I took the plunger out of it, I dip in bucket of water , fill it up, cover the tip with finger and then I just let it gravity fall into each pot , it’s tedious but it helps me to not disturb the roots or cause holes or rivets in the coco from watering from a measuring cup etc

25 Likes

I use this squeeze bottle - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Plastic-10-Ounce-Condiment-Squeeze-Bottle/1815392630?athbdg=L1600

3 Likes

Well done! Excited to see this through for sure! Not every day we get to see a large pheno hunt like this. Hope it all goes well! :pray::green_heart:

3 Likes

You’re a genius ! I’m going to head to Walmart and find a few of these , beats the 250ml by a long shot !

4 Likes

I use these on large wine bottles - perfect for trays of seedlings. Nice n steady with no splash.

Great project- always so rewarding to hunt numbers.

8 Likes

Thank you so much I love to pheno hunt - I do a big hunt every round - I’m going to be diving it my project I’m making right now as well on another thread - but the next big hunt is a bunch of crosses & the 1996 year old male I found in a couple of seeds I was gifted , I’ll keep all the hunts updated I appreciate you and everyone interested in these hunts

6 Likes

I’d have to buy some wine bottles , but that would be awesome as well, would these maybe fit a gallon handle of something? I don’t drink alcohol but I could maybe find some bottles

1 Like