250W Lumatek Soil Grow

Hi guys.

Plants are doing great. Tomorrow will be first week of blooming done. Next week I’ll visit my bro and shoot some pictures for you. Stay tuned.

Hello I’m back with new photos. My friend send me them this morning. Apologize the low quality because it was shooted by mobile phone. Plants are happy, today is the 13.th day of blooming. :slight_smile:

Look at that pretty little dog. He’ll be mine after one month. :slight_smile: He’ll be definitely growing with us. :smiley:

3 Likes

Keep subscribing guys. Now it will be much more interesting for you, because the plants are growing and blooming really fast.

Next week I’m going to shoot some proper pictures so I must not forget the camera at home. :smile: I always forget to take something :smile:

Stay tuned… and don’t rember to like if you like it :sunglasses:

1 Like

lookin good dude, you should check out the msds for biobizz nutrients. youll save yourself a bunch of cash by making your own.

Hi lotus710. I’m sorry but I don’t understand what msds is. Can you explain me whats going on?

sorry msds is the material safety data sheet. it has all the ingredients and much more info on the product. ill get you some.

this tells you what they use to make their stuff but not the recipe. but as you see its seaweed and molasses in water. plain kelp meal alone will do better then both the bottles of biobizz:)

1 Like

Hey man. I am too from Czech republic :slight_smile:
and I am using BioBizz too and I have to say that It’s awesome fertilizer.

1 Like

to lotus710: yes I agree with you, but I think that I can’t make the fertilizer as good as biobizz do. and I don’t have time to do it. but I could agree that it will be good if I will grow outdoor because it will be some kind of wasting to fertilize outdoor plants with commercial fertilizer. and also unpleasant for my wallet :smiley:

I don’t think that I could save a bunch of cash. I have these two biobizz 1 liter bottles already 2 years and they are still half full :smiley: and they cost me about 500 CZK. I’m glad :smiley:

to Kriploid: Definitely true. BioBizz is the best fertilizer I think. All the power of good weed growed in soil is in BIO fertilizers. Nothing else than BIO.

1 Like

holy shit two years!? damn id run out of one in like 2 or three cyclesXD but you dont have to make anything:) you take kelp meal soak it in water and water your babys:) im that one guy that loves nature and things in bottles arnt too naturalXD

1 Like

Wassup guys? I’m back with bunch of fresh pictures :smiley: Today is the 21st. day of flowering. Girls are been feeding with 3ml of BioBizz Bloom, 2ml BioBizz Acti Vera, Hesi enzymes 5ml per week, 1ml of Biobizz Grow and Hesi Boost 5ml per week, all is per one liter. The temperature is 27 °C. We want to add another fan in to the grow box in the few days. Send me some questions if you want.

to lotus710: If we would compare the weed growed with BioBizz and weed growed with yours nutrients, the final result will be same, or a little better for BioBizz. Because BioBizz sure have things that you don’t have in your bottles. That’s my opinion. :slight_smile: But I definitely don’t want to argue with you. Your nutrients must be good, if you have good results. :slight_smile:

And finaly here are the pics for ya. :wink:

Zoom in! You see those crystals? :heart_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Some fresh pics on da house fellas. :smiley: 21.st day of blooming.

Buds are very sticky and smells fruity. Seems like a good weed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m back after a long time with some brand new pics. Sorry I was very busy, so I don’t have time to go to my friend and check the weed. For an excuse I take more pics than usual.

46th day of bloom, buds hard as rock, smells really good. :ok_hand: :herb:

Use zoom for the makro pics :wink:

4 Likes

52nd day of bloom. I’ll be harvesting on monday. Stay tuned for some special buds :smiley:

Nice to see you back again with your girls ready to be harvested :wink:
Anyway, I can imagine maybe one cut during the vegetative period for higher density of canopy and final increasing of yield, hm?

Thanks for inspiration… I’ve extracted info from MSDS Biobizz here:

Zedy is right, looking at the pics imho you could gain yield with this strain by topping once and at the same time removing bottoms (so plant moves its energy into tops that are getting most light).

Sorry I don’t get it… You said that your friends have bought and flowered feminized seeds and got a male? What seedbank was it? :smiley: That sounds really crazy…

Friend have bought feminized seeds from RQS. The strain was special queen I think, the cheapest of them. And finally he got one male. Bullshit. This was the first and last time he bought something from RQS. We have bought together at Cannafest some Bubba’s Gift from Humboldt seed organisation for the next year. Does anyone have some experience with this strain, or with Humboldt seedbank? :smiley:

Yes you’re right. I just want to have them dry as soon as possible so I didn’t make some cropping, or cutting, or other techniques for bigger harvest. But I’m not a beginner and I use these techniques in the past. For the next grow I would like to grow some indica, White Widow from Positronics will be the best and some pure sativa. And I definitely make some cropping or cutting :smiley:

Thank you for your response. Buds are already trimmed and hanged. I will let them hang for 2 weeks and then put them in a glass jar. :slight_smile:

As soon as I come to my friend I will shoot some photos for you. I could clearly say, that I’m satisfied with the harvest :smiley: Buds are OK :wink: