250W Lumatek Soil Grow

Nice, WW could be a great choice for some hard training inside your growing box :wink:

What kind of pure sativa are you looking for? This is more interesting stuff for me, sativa genes always interested me! Btw. its growing potential doesnā€™t allow you to train them same hardly as any kind of indica genes, sativa seems as a good choice for SOG growing technique - hm?

I donā€™t know which kind of sativa I choose. It also depends on my clone dealer, what would he have available for me :wink: I never growed a pure sativa strain so Iā€™m a total newbie :smiley: I will make my next grow a lot different opposed this grow, because I will train the indicas hardly and sativas let grow to the central bud. It seems like a good plan, whatā€™s your opinion? :smiley:

My homie sent me some photos of our dried material. We take few buds after the harvest, so this is not a final result of the whole grow. I think that without the buds we already take, it would have Ā±195 grams.

But 186 grams is very adequate. Iā€™m happy :slight_smile:

Did you guys noticed what is written on that scale??? :scream: :smile: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing::laughing:

ā€¦to R.Q.S, I think it was only bad luck you had a male plant. Nobody can give u 100 percent female guarantee even if the seeds was feminized - its impossible ā€¦ I have only good experience with RQS ā€¦ nice job u did with your passed round by the way !!! keep up a good work , wish u luck ā€¦ :beers:

2 Likes

you can follow my next grow :smiley: https://overgrow.com/t/agent-orange-under-250w/1710/4

Remember to never separate a puppy from the mother 'till 2Ā° month at least, @Ristoā€¦ What bread the puppy is, Coquer maybe? Excuse My Englishā€¦

Stay cool. I get this puppy in his 2nd month. The photo was taken by his previous owner.

1 Like

Dogs are my passion, n has been arround me all my lifeā€¦ In fact, I grow in an old puppies chenil ( or Dog House), and in My thread The Dog House I show only same of of my actuals dog friends. Hope you two a happy long live togetherā€¦