Black Tuna Coop Seedrun

Plan is to veg indoors and finish in/outdoors…weather dependant

Lots of other Cannabinoids in there to increase potency. I’m curious myself where these come from. Nice looking buds!

Well hopefully this project falls right in line with your vision if these hail from your breeding work. Can I ask what Lambsbread was used by you?
@herojuana.tom it’s a pleasure seeing you here. I picked up some of your Herijuana ibl not too long back. Awesome of you to put that out there for people to enjoy. Ibl’s are few and far between. Looking forward to getting into those.
Thanks everyone for the enthusiasm. It’s always more fun that way

12 Likes

How tall were those when flipped to flower? How was the buzz? Couchy?

5 Likes

All settled in for the show. Positive vibes for the increase.

4 Likes

Thanks @Upstate , but I have nothing to do with any available Herijuana seedlines :pensive: The Herojuana strain referenced by my username was not the Herijuana of Petrolia origin. I do definitely love the funky kushiness that can be found in the Herijuana though :yum: :v:

6 Likes

You go, Bro!!! Black Tuna for the Win, indeed. Good Tidings, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Legendary thank you for the work you will be putting !

I hope the weed gods are watching you :slight_smile:

@Upstate

6 Likes

Love the back story of BT.

Thanks for the donation @TopShelfTrees1 & thanks @Upstate for making the magic happen!

As always sending your garden good vibes.

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Those were the refermans black tuna. They were a little over a foot when I flowered and finished around 2 1/2 feet but they were topped once maybe twice I can’t remember for sure. Stinkers for sure, no bags could come close to covering the smell.
It was super mellow and heavy on the body but I could still get things done… just a little slower lol so I wouldn’t say couchy

9 Likes

i didn’t make the Black Tuna.
I worked the BC med community cut through to a “cubed” or Bx5 seed line.
The first outcross in the process started with shishkaberry pollen (1998 release male)

9 Likes

This will be fun to watch and join.
Thank you for the preservation @Upstate .
Best of luck.:smiley:
Way to be with the assist @TopShelfTrees1 :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Havent had any black tuna in a long time. Nice!!!

1 Like

Pulling up a bucket, don’t mind me I’ll be towards the back but I’ll always politely pass the joint or help roll another when needed. :green_heart: :pray:

1 Like

Awesome! I’m so stoked to see this going down @Upstate thid is going to be a good one. These seeds were given to me by an old grower and his wife who lives in the San Bernardino Hills, I’m not sure on the exact date they were originally sourced. But I do know he’s had them for a very long time as they were given to him “direct from the source long ago “ these were some of the nicest people I’ve ever met and feel blessed to have met them and to be a part of continuing this line for everyone. They had been growing it outdoor and greenhouse for decades and it was a staple for them and the rest of the old farmers and deemed a “priceless medicine” so I was pretty blessed to receive some. These were pretty old too so I’m ecstatic to see the vigour. I’ve held these tight for quite some time and now see exactly why. This is that old school, narcotic, dick in the dirt weed as Duke Diamond would say. I’m ecstatic to see this cultivar preserved and especially here on OG and by none other than the landrace master himself. Gonna be a great show! Thanks again for doing this bro, truly . Put a big smile on my face over here!

32 Likes

You just put a big smile on mine😁 I’m honored to have been entrusted with this treasure! It’s older than I thought, and I love preserving the past. I just can’t wait to try it.

I love that dick in the dirt weed! Been awhile. A long while. Thinking I might be smart to flower some cuttings for the ol’ nighttime headstash.

I used a big chunk of aloe in the peroxide water for the soak. I don’t know if that had anything to do with it, but they damn near jumped out of their shells.

15 Likes

Cool strain…good genetics! This could very well be your work @SHSC-1 or worked after you?

Odd thing about the Herijuana Steve Tuck created… he has called it both Herojuana and Herijuana.

4 Likes

I need to try this! I’ve got a few others being particularly finicky . Thank you

I’m glad we were able to brighten each others day! You are awesome :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

My mistake. Regardless, I’m happy you’ve wandered on over here to see what’s up. You must enjoy Heri(o)juana with a name like that😁
@misterbee I may have stumbled on some genetics that can finish in Maine. This one is some good medicine from what I’ve read.
@Emeraldgreen thanks for the positive Vibes!

Oh OK. This one is different then. No San Fernando Kush in this one. I really like SFV Kush though. I bet it smoked good.

Well I got my info alllll screwed up lol. Thanks for the clarification. What ailments does it work best for?
Outta likes for you all…:heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

This sounds killer
Wow great strain best wishes I’ll tag along

3 Likes

Definitely back pain of all sorts, spasms and inflammation, when my wife smoked I used to keep some rso around for her from this as she swore it helped alleviate her migraines too. It’s that body numbing type of meds, makes you forget your pain as well as numbing it…. Also has a very dank smell with a touch of anise/black licorice from what I recall. Those are the last seeds in existence on this side of the border minus the 10 I gave to my mentor , and what was gifted to two other very good friends here on OG and sadly I’m not even sure if those two hippie farmers are still with us as both were pushing 70 a decade ago, but I pray they are as they were certainly very spry and healthy, even still running appx 100 outdoor giants yearly. I’m so excited for this whole run, and to see these preserved as well as getting them to the masses .

13 Likes

Thanks Upstate and TopShelfTrees. This co-op has me very interested by the description given. I hope we all get a chance to experience this strain. Classic sounding.

2 Likes