Black Tuna Coop Seedrun

I wonder how lambsbread to a different afghani would do.

Lambsbread X DLA16 ← a 100+ day Indica.

'68 lambsbread x herijuana ibl is also an option. I have both. Herijuana is a hybrid though. Something like Shiskaberry, BSHW or Snow Lotus may be more similar than a pure afghan.

Could go real deep and recreate lambsbread from the imported parents and then cross to an afghan landrace.

5 Likes

One thing I’ve seen throughout my time is that any cross that you add herijuana to , it brings power to the line

Knowing lambsbread to amazing smoke I just can’t wait to see the results

Paps

6 Likes

very excited about this seed increase, should be some great medicine, with herijuana in there should be a good nighttime relaxing high, thanks for doing this run @Upstate and thanks for the seed donation @TopShelfTrees1

7 Likes

I like how you think bro…. Actually I love it !

1 Like

hey no worries…
the only seeds I have seen of the black tuna were ones associated to reeferman which aren’t the original’s that were made by an associate of Steve Tuck’s and the 5star organics group. I met him a few times (tuck) and man did he have a passion for cannabis and breeding for medicine.
The BC med community clone was/is good for nerve and muscle pain/fatigue and enhances mood and also brings on munchies for those needing an appetite stimulant. I found it felt stronger than it tested but overall I would give it a 6.5 to 7 on the potency scale when compared to some of the power hitters I have grown.
Interested to see what comes of these seeds for sure.

14 Likes

Good luck on this hunt, brother!!!
Sending good vibes :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:t3:

:metal:t3:

1 Like

Mad respect for your cultivation hustle!

1 Like

All eight have broken the surface. Seven look like a sure thing…but all shells are still attached…so another day should show some green. Had a real knarly storm here over the weekend. Really beautiful, But there are trees down everywhere. We gotta bout a half inch of ice before half a foot of snow. Going to be a little while before the outdoor season starts from the looks of things😁

The pictures are from about a quarter mile from my house. The last picture shows some typical scenery from the area.and Along with our unusual cold weather, is the reason why we call our area little Alaska. Lots of the trees around here are remnants from the ice age and are typically found much, much further North or at higher elevations locally.

35 Likes

The next time you stop to take-in the Beauty @Upstate, Have a Puff for me too Please.

Looks bloody amazing right there in Upstate !!

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 for Digging these Strains-up. “Petrolia Headstash” had been a strain on my Pursue list for a while now.

Can’t wait to meet it! Much appreciated Amigo

4 Likes

Great! Overgrow the world

Does it have anything to do with tuna kush?

I remember read somewhere they are the same genetic but not sure

1 Like

This was the first strain I ordered when “legal” weed was available to buy online. Was very good. Watching.

2 Likes

Never heard of this cross back in the day, but herijuana-lambsbread sounds like a heck of a F1! Thanks for bringing this back @Upstate and @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Refermans is herijuana x Jamaican lamsbread. There was no sfv og in that one

4 Likes

What does black tuna taste/smell like? Is it actually fishy? Lol

3 Likes

I have eaten black fin tuna sashimi straight out of the ocean and it it tastes like tuna.

4 Likes

no it’s not fishy.
the name is giving homage to the Black Tuna Gang

3 Likes

They are different strains. I thought they might be the same too, originally.

[quote=“Kushking902, post:53, topic:143500”]
Refermans is herijuana x Jamaican lamsbread. There was no sfv og in that one
[/quote] I see. He had a feminized version of black tuna, and also regular seeds of Black Tuna Kush, which is Black Tuna mixed with san fernando valley Kush.

6 Likes

Thank you

This thread on icmag were posted on @District_Flora hazeman tuna kush f2 coop seedrun topic

Dont have time to read all the thread now but it seems the hazeman tuna kush is a phenotype from the hindu kush

6 Likes

Oh that’s where I heard it from lol thank you

3 Likes

Ohhh ok, I didn’t know that :grin:

2 Likes