Bodhi - Mother’s Milk Open Preservation 🥛

Yup. Gonna be watching this one for sure! :wink:

2 Likes

MM and Goji OG are Bohdi’s 2 that always stand out in a crowd for me. I’ll follow this one!

8 Likes

I think pucks shaped like breasts. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Peeking through the window. Don’t mind me. :joy:

2 Likes

Good luck my friend :shamrock:

This will be awesome !! @SubzeroIceKold

And thank you for your very generous donation @DietPeps

6 Likes

very nice to see and good luck with the grow

2 Likes

Stalker mode activated!

4 Likes

Man got all 11 of them to pop up. This is about to be a great grow log!

6 Likes

Milk… its whats for dinner. Good luck.

5 Likes

For real bro, thank you @SubzeroIceKold and @Uprangewilly for helping bring this collection of Bodhi seeds to life. I never would have thought those packs I collected could be spread so widely. :pray:

14 Likes

I’ll try my best to produce a good amount ! It’s going to be an interesting and fun project. I’m definitely considering running the males in a separate 3x3. I have so many plants it’s insane. So many strains … idk how I do it sometimes.

Thank you @DietPeps im happy you have me a chance to try and show what I can possibly do. I really want to repro that LA Affie cross too lol ! :stuck_out_tongue: so much good stuff I don’t know what to pick anymore.

We’ll see what the future holds but I’m excited as hell ! This yea is a great one

19 Likes

Good luck with the run @SubzeroIceKold and thanks for donating the beans @DietPeps

3 Likes

Which LA Affie strain do you mean? @SubzeroIceKold

Personally I have Dank Sinatra and LA Affie x Wookie both need to be reproduced without a doubt !!

But I’m curious which cross @DietPeps has

2 Likes

I was about to post, “If you guys like this, wait til you see what homie’s got up next……”

@Weednerd.Anthony its the same LA Wookie that you, I, and 98 other people have lol. We got that vault on lock!

7 Likes

Nice!!! Good luck with the run my friend! :boom: I’d love to tag along and see these little guys grow.
:seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

1 Like

Awesome… a super soil grow. I’m there! :crazy_face::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yoooo! I’m lactose intolerant, but I’m still here for the show! :rofl:
Good vibes for your grow, bud!

7 Likes

Thank you for stopping by @MyrtleGrounds @rasterman @tresbundles

It’s going to be a good time for sure ! :smiley:

3 Likes

Woah. Saw this thread and was like damn how could I have missed this… then saw the start date. OH YEAH. Thanks for putting the effort and time in. Very thrilled this is happening

5 Likes

I feel you 100%……love it

Your joke and this is going grow to be great

Mothers Milk is unreal……fantastic cross
Your rockin it, keep it up

2 Likes