BOG LSD co-op run

Thanks for doing another BOG preservation run Doug :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I just GOTTA pull up a seat for ANY @DougDawson Bog preservation!

3 Likes

Very cool! I will take a chair

2 Likes

Sending all good vibes !! @DougDawson
Iā€™ll put a chair in the corner !!
possessed

2 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™m here to watch :). I know theyā€™re different but Iā€™m actually growing some of Barneyā€™s Farm LSD Autos right now.

3 Likes

nice to see this one happening @DougDawson
I just gave away the 5 fem seeds of Bog LSD I got in one of the co-op boxes. I let an old timer tell me the one strain he missed the most from the last 20 years and that is what he named LOL Kinda blew his mind that i was able to produce those seeds on demand :rofl:
thanx to OG co-op runs for making that possible.

15 Likes

Did you want them replaced, if so, I know a guy :wink:

12 Likes

@DougDawson at it again, what an OG you are!!!

Many thanks and good vibes heading your way :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Did you get hunting privileges? :grin:

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait to watch this run, best of luck and itā€™s so awesome to see you repro one BOG strain after another and spread the love far and wide :sunglasses: @DougDawson

1 Like

pretty and chunky.
very nice. looks sticky too.

edit: someone said ā€œbag appealā€ above. much more aptly put. they look lovely. wish i could smell them.

glad to see this one grown out. i got some of those PPP seeds from johnny p. now i know what to expect. i can see this strain has a reputation for a reason.

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s a beautiful strain. I am really digging it. The Pancakz is also really nice.

Not ignoring anyone, just hit the like wall.

9 Likes

haha ā€¦ you remembered that from one of my other posts eh? :rofl:
Much to my disappointment, noā€¦ we talked about it. He hunts too but not on his property. He wants all the animals to feel safe so they stick around the property simply for wildlife viewing opportunities. That and they have like 10 dogs and near as many kids running around so I get it. Some nice area around the perimeter though hehehe

@DougDawson be awesome of some more of those fem LSD made it into my spring box hehehe I donā€™t mind paying the co-op box fee for another pack of those :wink:

1 Like

Just remind me when I reach out for the spring box and you got them bud.

2 Likes

Shades of Blue Moon Rocks start, but Doug gets it rollingā€¦

Iā€™ll be watching LSD

3 Likes

Hey @DougDawson great show as always

The card is saying 70%indica/30%sativa

Is it right?

2 Likes

Hell yeah!! LSD! Good vibes coming your way

1 Like

Has someone feminised some??? Now this has me interested. :thinking:

1 Like

Wow, this is so exciting! Best of luck with the second batch of seeds! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

Hmmm, good catch. I am checking with Cadman on where that info came from because this is supposed to be Sativa Dominant. I will get back to you.

10 Likes