BOG L.S.D. - OG's Only

In loving memory of our brother, BOG.

Many thanks to @Gpaw for the incredible gift!!!

• Veg for 30-45 days then flip
  • Open pollination
  • Flower until done

Will need someone to do the mass mailing when these are done. But I’m sure a PayPal arrangement can be made to pay for postage.

5x BOG - L.S.D.

More updates in the days and weeks ahead.

Courtesy of @Gpaw

Reused a JOTI germ bag.

166 Likes

I would love to help you out with shiping when your ready. Either funds for or distribution.
What an awesome project.

15 Likes

tenor

I’ll be happy to send cash if that’s possible. In the meantime, I’m just gonna have seat over here…

Thanks for helping to make OG awesome, @Tappy & @Gpaw

27 Likes

Well, I better get front and center 'cause this will be FUN!! :laughing:

Go for it Tappy, I’ll hold your beer!

Cheers
G

32 Likes

Got my bucket pulled up front and center for a ticket to the show.

17 Likes

Looking forward to watching this one! Thanks for your efforts Tappy!!!

12 Likes

Oooh, can’t wait to see how these turn out. Very cool!

10 Likes

Not sure how many genuine and viable seeds of this strain are left in the world, but didn’t want these 5 to “expire”…they’re basically collectors seeds now.
Sharing is caring.

41 Likes

Mind if i grab a chair and stick around for the show?

12 Likes

Lifesaver was one of my favorites but the only one I’d grown several times. Ill definitely follow along for this one.

11 Likes

I recieved these back in 2020. I was hesitant to grow them out because BOG passed away and I wanted to give the seeds the respect they deserved.

34 Likes

Thanks for saving and sharing the genetics! I’ll be watching all the fun from the rooting section being formed by the door. (good thing I’m tall and can see over the ones already seated)

12 Likes

I spent alot of time here in the early 2000s and bog was ALWAYS in here. Bogs lifesaver were the first good genetics I purchased. Just hearing bogs name always takes me back to when I first started growing.

21 Likes

:raised_hand: Yes, please! :sweat_smile:

RIP @BogSeeds say hi to @Subcool & other friends :cloud: :rainbow:

:evergreen_tree: :pensive:

26 Likes

Definitely a fan favorite! And LSD is crossed with NYC Diesel, so if you’ve never had it, be prepared for a flavor explosion…and your mind will be blown, too! :exploding_head: :sunglasses:

20 Likes

From the little I know of BOG’s seeds, you should be fine with just 5 seeds as long as you get one male. His work seems to be really stable and predictable. Not problems. I’ve always wanted to grow the LSD. I have mad respect for BOG since I’ve been playing with his genetics. So solid.

Best vibes on the run. I know Mr. Jim BOG will be right there with you. peace

21 Likes

Lifesaver is the only bog stain I’ve grown or smoked but would absolutely love to try it again at some point.

11 Likes

Oh man, did someone say BOG? Very cool @Tappy , you’re going to do great. Sitting down on the grass to watch the show. I also know a thing or two about sending out tons of mail so if you need any assistance you can count on me.

26 Likes

Yup pulling up a stump for the show.

12 Likes

This will be good!

11 Likes