Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

This was was put out mid November , almost sounds like he knew the plan listening now.

2 Likes

Returns not found unfortunately ;(

Iā€™ll listen to the podcast/interview, because there is no sign of those data in the article (just brief summary of the interview).

EDIT:
I have listened to the interview with Prof. Zima, rector of Charles university and can confirm he said exactly what you have quoted thereā€¦ Very interesting to hearā€¦ Still little bit shocking to meā€¦ Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks for verifying the translation.

Grain of salt with every piece of information even from the scientific community. Yet, Iā€™d take appropriate precautions based on such information. :mask:

4 Likes

Joe are you Czech, I have Family from there My Dad crossed the Ocean at 8yrs old with his Mom and Sisters

4 Likes

PM sent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, itā€™s not available anymore from their site. It shows it being there but canā€™t access it. Fortunately, I was able to pull it out of the cache:

Imperial-College-COVID19-Europe-estimates-and-NPI-impact-30-03-2020.pdf (1.8 MB)

Be advised: donā€™t know why they pulled it, maybe being updated.

2 Likes

Billy G has been warning of a pandemic for years. Nothing new. They modelled a mich much worse coronavirus. Coronaviruses are not new in general.

Billy G also has a lot of $$ invested in the WHO and CIA.
Im sure hes highly invested in 5g as well.

Now this video has barely any context(talks about cashless society etc but we are headed there regardless.)
The rabbit hole is deep on this one if you dare go there. Look up the whole Huawei scandle and the timeline of events following is wild.

Ppl like Elon Musk and Billy G said months ago that the world is going to change immensely in the next 5-10years with AI and 5g. That seems to be common knowledge now.
BigBrother is watching :flushed:

1 Like

Man you really think Bill Gates is some sort of supervillain mad scientist donā€™t you?

6 Likes

just talking about Bill Gates - not related to anything else

anyone who has the amount of money that he has and is still making more when he could offer Windows free or for $10 has got to be a crazy sick ass human being
IMHO

7 Likes

The dispensary at our local reserve has been told to close at 6pm tonight with no word of a reopening date. Customers told to stock up now.

Itā€™s comingā€¦

Doesnā€™t say told by whoā€¦

6 Likes

He isnā€™t in control of Microsoft anymore. Itā€™s a publicly traded company.

He could be doing more, as all rich people could. He and his entire family, in perpetuity, could live extravagantly on a billion and give the other 100 bilion away. it must be so strange knowing you can fix a lot of problems without any perceptible change in lifestyle. 100 billion dollars could rebuild small nations. However, he is trying to do some good with his money, if all rich people were as invested in philanthropy the world would be a better place.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Shit should get ugly when one willingly puts a whole town at riskā€¦they wouldnā€™t have a house left in my town

5 Likes

So just checking in cause I havenā€™t seen anyone mention it but unless Iā€™m tripping I just read that Jared is in charge of Corona here now?

2 Likes

Trump orders 3M to stop selling respirators to Canada and Latin America.

I suggest Canada stops selling power to America. Because fuck you.

9 Likes

Last I had heard is that he ordered the defense production act on 3M because they were selling all of the masks to foreign countries and refused to fill the US pipeline needs.

As per specific countries, is there a source to that statement. Iā€™d be surprised and disappointed if he was specifically targeting Canada and Mexico sales and Iā€™d also be surprised if an exemption isnā€™t forthcoming for both bordering countries.

7 Likes

Global news.

1 Like

I like to think one guy in Wuhan was such a terrible coworker that someone intentionally infected him, knowing it would take weeks before he started feeling it.
Or Somebodyā€™s supervisor was retiring, and Blam

1 Like

What he does is akin to me donating to food bank and dropping 50 bucks here and there to donate. He doesnt miss a penny he donates, just like me

1 Like

Billy G only owns 2% of microsoft, so blame someone else for that