Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

The rez told them to close. Same thing happened here last wk.
They dont want the white mans disease

5 Likes

Little late for that…

1 Like

He’s expected to give away over 99.95% of his fortune when he dies. Not a terrible guy, IMO. He’s done way more than I ever will, most I ever donate is giving homeless guys singles and quarters.

4 Likes

think you guys understand me
what is 2% of Microsoft worth these days ?
2 or 3 bucks right ?
if he put 2% of his fortune into solving this worldwide health problem it would be solved in a few months me thinks

4 Likes

Same as me. But if you’re donating such a small part of your fortune when ur alive, you shouldnt have heaps of praise that’s all. Why wait till hes dead to give it away?

Like previous poster said he could rebuild small nations with his fortune. He could give away a 5 billion dollars and not be phased by it. Like me giving out a grand. To me it’s a decent chunk of cash. But I won’t miss it.

He is already the biggest supporter of the WHO dude.

There is some weird shit with CIA deals though

1 Like

There already is . People Under the stairs genetics … Canucks !

Stupid idea and there are already about 50 ppl calling strains covid-19.

Ignorant assholes

3 Likes

Billy G also donates large amounts of a valuable resource no one talks about: time.

When I had a Twitter account, I followed him and he was almost always in some horrible place trying to solve problems like coming up with practical solutions for human waste where toilets weren’t an option etc.

I agree, he isn’t a bad dude.

10 Likes

Unfortunetly the Medical staff NEED the Mask here for the time being while the US is in the high point of it’s curve, I am sure as soon as we pass this point and Canada starts to reach theirs the US will send in the troops if need be. We have always Help out neighbors to the North Brother.
Saying to cut off any power to the US is just completely asinine.
2900 dead as of today in NY alone , fuck me

3 Likes

Haha not gonna fall for that twice

Your need is greater than my need. Understood.

3 Likes

Did you hear hat China has done with the 3m masks now
They are stopping all export of the 3m masks that are made in China in American 3M plants.
They are the ones once again FUCKING US All.
I am starting to think China is a lot smarter than any of us.

I hope and Pray this does not lead to a war with 1.3 Billion China men

1 Like

People act like it is so easy to just throw money at problems, and to an extent, it is. But things are complicated in desperate nations. If they were to just give all the money away it could destabilize a small struggling economy, or more likely, stolen/misappropriated by corrupt leaders.

Bill and his people know the best thing is probably just to do the things that will benefit the most people. It is simple to build a road. It is infinitely more complicated to set up a system where people have the knowledge and equipment/infrastructure to maintain those roads. Some of these places don’t have gas to put into the bulldozers. You need engineers. You need road maintenance funds that are set up that won’t be stolen by corrupt politicians. There are power plants that sit idle and rusting in Africa because there is no one and no money to run them.

2 Likes

More Chris Martenson via the “conspiracy theory” website, ZeroHedge:

4 Likes

Naw cut off the power, time to get revenge for sabotaging Canadian oil

4 Likes

Its airborne and anyone leaving their house shoukd be wearing a mask

4 Likes

Went to drugstore wearing this and a n95 mask underneath
You should have seen the people clear the asile .

13 Likes

We’ll trade em Electricity for Alaska. I mean we just gave it to em anyway hahah
They can keep NY though for the time being

3 Likes

I’d be down for free alaska. Ya think we could sneak Quebec into the deal without them noticing

6 Likes