I'm open to doing something with OGers to preserve either or both of these for the community

Just if anyone is interested, feels like the right thing to do since they were generously passed on to me and I’ve gotten a lot of preserved stuff generously passed to me through here.

64 Likes

I wish you all the luck :pray::pray: @Rippleseeds

And you’re most appreciated!!

Win or loose the thought is kind and will be rewarded and appreciated

13 Likes

I’m sure others will be interested! I know I am :grin:
Best vibes to this expansion

9 Likes

I would love to see those Maruf Red’s preserved, very nice!!!

8 Likes

Same, for sure. Awesome.

I figured others would, too.

7 Likes

That Maruf Red would be a great repro run. This excerpt taken from the ILE.

RED SELECTION
The Red selection from Maruf, Kandahar expresses exceptional resin production accompanied by very dense and chunky buds, which primarily reek of dead animal (Rotting protein) smell.

The offensive smells such as ones emanating from rotting flesh could be smelled profusely on the red selection, while also accompanied with hints of phenol and eastern spice pallet.

Kandahar Red Selection, features a robust and upright structure, with good side branching, complemented with beautiful flush hues of reds on the leaves with a lime green stem.

The buds are tight/dense and chunky loaded with offensive smelling resin which is absolutely unique on it’s own even though most of the plants in this population do carry smells which aren’t sweet but to experience a smell so offensive foul on a cannabis plant was extremely rare even amongst a gene pool full of foul smelling plants.”

32 Likes

Oh awesome man !

That’s very cool of you to offer these up to the community :raised_hands:

I know someone will jump at the opportunity to run these !
And like Swe-can said, the thought alone is very much appreciated :pray:

6 Likes

The Royal would be great to pass around!

2 Likes

Im down, I just have zero info on source of it.( THE RK)
These were in a care package from a dear friend.

Also, after inventorying my personal stash I’ve found some real gems I forgot I even had…so more coming.

Also lots of "I’ll put this in this bag/paper/vial and remember what it is later. D’oh.

6 Likes

32 Likes

Those leaves are huge! I wonder if it smells worse that Peshawar? :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, hope someone will run them Pirata|nullxnull , If anyone wants more info about the Durand Line Project here it is, PM me if later on the link doesn’t work anymore … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

How many seeds are in that maruf red ?

2 Likes

Man, I’m really tempted, but I’m filled up for this summers projects unfortunately. Someone will take you up on the offer.
This is probably one of the ingredients of roadkill skunk. Hope that info Lights a fire in someone’s pants😁

15 Likes

You might find a grower here…

11 Likes

Nope​:rofl::joy::rofl: not the litter box pheno anyway.

5 Likes

I am following this one as well. Thanks for this! Our community is incredible. I have never seen so many people coming together as a community to save and spread seeds.

5 Likes

Rough eyeball Estimate between 25 and 30ish?

2 Likes