TopShelfTrees grow and show

Figured I’d get this up and started, since my other thread has become more of a chat thread while I was dealing with some issues. I’m gonna get this up for my pheno hunts etc. For those of you who don’t know me I’m a long time grower from the great white North, my preferred methods are RDWC (current culture) and coco as well. I run a bunch of tents, a nice mix of LEDS as I’m still experimenting to find my ideal unit. I’ve been on a skunk hunt for a few years and I’m about to get real serious with it after my previous obligations are up. I hand water using canna nutes, microbial mass and some azos, I also run a decent size clone library but I may start a separate thread for my clone endeavours I haven’t decided yet. I’ll leave my old thread up so we can all chat and meet up every morning like we have for years now. This will get good folks I assure you…. Welcome to TopShelfTrees and the ever evolving hunt for the dankest of the dank !

69 Likes

Few seedlings I just planted off to a good start.

12x granny skunk f1 by Dominion
8x FPOG by @JAWS
6 Carbon Killerz by @Strayfox
6 M Shkunks (old skunk line)
6 Sowahh bred bx2 by @karma and redone by @Clearwater
And much more to come :wink:

53 Likes

‘Less chat more splat’ , I’m in, looking forward to it👋

13 Likes

I’ll be along for the show @TopShelfTrees1 , looking forward to seeing some Skunk work. Best of luck with the hunt.

11 Likes

Happy to watch your work brother @TopShelfTrees1

I’ll be around :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I am here waiting for the show to start, previews look :eyes: GR8! :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

IMG_4734

9 Likes

Thank you guys :pray:t3: @Cartwright @FirstCavApache64 @Weednerd.Anthony @OhNo555 itll be getting REAL funky in here I assure you :wink: bring on the dank :raised_hands:t3:

Should probably call some homies too @leetdood @crownpoodle @DougDawson @santero @Indicana_Jones @ifish @m0sirys @MrGreenJeans @Emeraldgreen @Mithridate @Shevchenko @SHSC-1 @Pigeonman @JustANobody @Trial-N-Error

20 Likes

IMG_4619 IMG_4366

15 Likes

Haha LOVE IT!

6 Likes

You better be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: partners in crime :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Prepping some backups today! Got clones :wink:

31 Likes

Very nice thread my friend. Hopefully you find the skunkiness your looking for.

HG

7 Likes

Hell ya! I’m here for the grow show!

8 Likes

I’m in @TopShelfTrees1 gonna be fun to watch!

7 Likes

Thank you @Heavenlygoo @NoCal @Gadarien I’ve got so many epic skunks to dig through I actually pretty much guarantee I will at least find some serious skunkiness ! in fact there’s a few packs I know hold gems, it’s just coaxing them out :wink: it will be fun for sure! Still have a ton of dukes gear, katsus super limited recent skunk drop, a nice chunk of strays gear, plus some real special old skunks I’ve been entrusted with to locate that eye/nose burning, rendering carbon filters useless funk I miss soooooo much !

18 Likes

Less chitter chatter and more gettin at er! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Im in mate! looking forward to following your grow.

10 Likes

Some nice stuff lies in every single one of those packs imho, I’m excited for you !

7 Likes

Hells to the F yeah! I’m super hype for the return of a Top Shelf Tree picture book thread!

10 Likes

Much respect guys! I’m stoked that you are stoked!

8 Likes

Pulling up a chair. A lot of people are looking for skunk right now, I hope you find what you are searching for.

8 Likes