Bodhi - Mother’s Milk Preservation Run

So thanks to @DietPeps I have the opportunity to grow this beautiful beast of a strain. I’ve been lucky to be adopted by my current group Bodhi Apocalypse Seed Vault (I probably butchered that.

Anyways I won’t bore you but here goes nothing !

Excuse the lack of context but by today all of them except one are showing necks and ready to pop out of the soil ! I’ll get pictures later and document everything !

These seedlings will be going into my 4x4 infinity tent with my HLG R SPEC and are currently in Super Soil, COOTS style, myco in it already, and lots of love.

91 Likes

So excited to see this happen! I had my fingers crossed that they would pop…and you made it happen, brother! Of course you’ve got my best wishes.

All you gotta do now is do what ya do!

13 Likes

11 out of 11? :tada:

7 Likes

11/10, but one of them is a slow starter. Don’t ask how I know :skull:

So it should be 11/11

11 Likes

Stoked for this one :grin: best of luck on your run :four_leaf_clover: pulling out the bean bag and bong for this one

7 Likes

Hey thank you :slight_smile: I’m flattered the big dogs are here supporting me. Means a ton bro !

I’m going to post the link in chat hope to bring some life in here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Let’s gooooo. Now you need milk carton pucks.

8 Likes

:rofl:You got the big ideas. See man you’ve got it in ya…can’t wait to learn printing from you. It’s going to be super fun !

2 Likes

I think I have white. I have some ideas haha

2 Likes

Nice man, looking forward to the show. Best of luck with your grow bud. :v:

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the luck ! I can use all of it :smiley:

Thank you Doug ! Have a nice night bro

3 Likes

Ahaha have u seen the show in prime called The Boys because there is a character named mothers milk :joy: I need to keep watching so no spoilers lol lol

4 Likes

Very nice!
Can’t wait to see how they turn out for you.

3 Likes

200w (3)

Really pumped to see this one!

3 Likes

I have been looking forward to you starting this one

3 Likes

Hell yeah ! Thank you for chiming in. Can’t wait to milk these for all their worth ! Muahaha

4 Likes

Hell yeah ! :smiley:

1 Like

Me too. So much has happened between this and when I received the seeds. It’s really been a RIDE

2 Likes

Getting a seat on this bus and going to enjoy the ride!

3 Likes

Hell yeah ! :smiley: thanks for joining

4 Likes