2022 OG Slapz Giveaway!

I have got nothing yet :confused: I need this sticker to cover holes in my tent…

7 Likes

I’m sure it will be soon? @Murciano207 got his and is across the pond I believe? @Heliosphear sent out everyone outside the U.S. at the same time if I recall correctly.

4 Likes

Yes, I am in Spain

2 Likes

How do you have a @Jellypowered sticker but not a Toast one? Lol

We shall have to remedy that

6 Likes

2 Likes

I’m down for another sticker for my little tent, Every sticker in there is from someone on OG

7 Likes

I think I could find a spot on my sticker wall.

11 Likes

Canada post seems to be super slow in sorting and sending lettermail from eastern Canada to western canada. Not sure where you live but western Canada it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get stuff from Ontario.
I’ve sent lettermail to spain in 3 weeks!!! Pathetic!!

Still haven’t got my sticker either,I’m sure its turtling along though

3 Likes

I’m in Ontario

2 Likes

Damn…you should’ve got it by now. Hope its not lost in the mail. I figured the stickers where coming from eastern Canada.

3 Likes

Mail here does suck alot more lately then normally :roll_eyes: since before Christmas

3 Likes

@CADMAN Magic 8 ball says… Friday! :sunglasses: Don’t know that for sure, what I do know is if you don’t receive it by Monday I get with USPS and track it and let yah know what I find out.

Thank you @Murciano207 for verified landing picture, that sticker is going to be very important for this years 7 years of OverGrow celebration. Why?

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear
So the canadian stickers were sent by usps with tracking??

If mine doesn’t arrive soon,it would be awesome if you could track mine too.

2 Likes

Got mine yesterday! Thanks @Heliosphear & @Rhai88 !

2 Likes

Excuse my omission when the Sticker landed.
Thanks, I really appreciate the Slap.
I Must have needed it lol
Have a great 2023

3 Likes

Love it, I have a sticker fridge lol

2 Likes

You were Post #420 in a post about @HumblePie420! ha… simple pleasures for simple minds, lol. peace

3 Likes

@LtShDc I sent them with official international stamps and there isn’t anything illegal in any country inside the package. The usps will start a trace and let me know what happened or is happening to delay, also will provide if it arrived to the wrong address. Yes I will trace it for you if it’s not there by Monday.

4 Likes

Guess what came today …

F u K , yeah. Thank you.

9 Likes

That’s sweet and fits perfectly @CADMAN … Nice Subby (Subaru)?

3 Likes