A-loc’d and Loaded…caution WAP inside

When can we hear the first medman a-loc collab?

:pray:

3 Likes

Ya buddy! That’s a helluva line up!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind putting some bars down lol been a minute since I’ve even thought about making music

3 Likes

Stoked man, i had a hell of a time picking what was gonna get run this first round

2 Likes

U will know when u got to many strains when u just start planning ur grows blindly grabbing out the bag of em haha that’s how my last grow got picked haha

2 Likes

It’s funny I was feeling overwhelmed and just sat down on the couch and started going through everything and what I picked for my greenpoint gear for this tent was some of the first packs I got from them and what I picked for reg beans was pretty much the same.

I think the plan is gonna be to do this run and the next round pick 4-5 to veg out longer and have the other tent to continue my sog flavor hunt

3 Likes

I’m outta likes but I’m in this bitch

7 Likes

Looking good loc, here for the ride :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Came for the WAP, stayed for the fire genetics. Sending ya good Vibes, A-Loc.

2 Likes

Should be a good one glad to have you along for the ride.

I have another freak with one of my midnight snacks.

4 Likes

It’s always the WAP that brings people in :joy:

4 Likes

Hell yeah brother lets fucking gooo!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle: awesome germ numbers for no soak straight in to spil man hat off to ya. Love your lil mutants I’m a sucker for them, always seem to make the best buds for me haha. Sending that seed to harvest stress free vibes your way man :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see you pull this one off. Will be watching with great anticipation​:+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Pulling up my chair! Can’t wait to see where this goes, and the fact that so much of the community helped get this going makes me even more interested. Hope you strike gold! :peace_symbol::v:

3 Likes

@A-Loc if you can pull this off even half as good as @Huf does you are going to be a happy camper and we will have an amazing show cause that guy can grow his ass off! these are the grows i love

2 Likes

I was literally thinking about abandoning my plan before I found his thread. Can’t wait to see how all these gals do.

6 Likes

I haven’t came across it yet

Damn after scrolling through his threads you guys are giving me ideas. My biggest thing is how long do you veg. I read he said something about it being quick. Quick is right up my alley

1 Like

He said his happy place was around 2-3 weeks
It’s a bummer he hasn’t posted in awhile

3 Likes

Yea I noticed. I thought about asking him but then I realized he hasn’t been seen since march

2 Likes