Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

Even after all of my self inflicted problems throughout the grow the BB auto produced 70grams off one plant :slight_smile:

I’m impressed! I don’t smoke much these days but I’ll be sampling this after a few weeks of curing :muscle::muscle:

Thanks brother @Alaskagrown

Definitely growing a few more of these in the fall with proper TLC

edit: I’ll try making some seeds on the next batch.

9 Likes

@anon84307778 Thats a respectable yield off of a single plant! :muscle: :facepunch:

Sure hope you enjoy it…I’ve been sampling my 6 that’s already harvest and one of them is really strong…like three folks shared a single joint and we got merped out! :drooling_face: Lol

Alaskagrown

10 Likes

How’s those Shiskaberry seedlings doing still all standing on there own?

4 Likes

Gonna update today…sadly no…they’ve had some issues and now down to 5…

But @Barefrog is sending me some of his that’s a seed increase from yours.

8 Likes

On day 11 of the one BB auto I popped up to try an auto for the first time and it’s just getting moving after starting very spindly and not much leaf size and it’s starting to ramp up since the other day and I’ll be transplanting to a 2 gallon pot and if I get a male I’ll finish outside and keep my Skywalker auto fem (Mephisto) in the phototron and first I gotta get it to sex so continued support for the current grow happy growing The Doc

5 Likes

Anything from my bro Barefrog is amazing… ever try his Azad ? I have all kinds of it.
my buddy crossed it with GOJI… he also made an F2 and crossed it back to Barefrogs F1… have like 30 of those… but no Shiskaberry, gonna have to talk to Bare about dis… hahaha.

Doc we’ll get you going bro… Autos can be very successful once you get things dialed in. I’m getting ready to blow things up again Dude… of course I’m waiting for a friend so send some Mephisto Genetics which I love… hehe.

Dude out

6 Likes

1 of the buds from the blueberry auto… chopped today. Had a good 40-50% dark trics,

29 Likes

3 Likes

Humina-humina-humina. That is a monster bud, Bud.

2 Likes

So you guys and gals remember the tiny Blueberry Auto “runt” that just wouldn’t grow and was in the tent with the Kashmir…totally forgot about her as was basically covered up…well here she is full of Kashmir seeds from when the males dumped under 24/0 light cycle.

The Blueberry Auto still in her solo cup…but TBH amazed at her size!!

Solo cup challenge accepted!!! :open_mouth:

Alaskagrown

36 Likes

The power of perseverance!

4 Likes

That’s just crazy

1 Like

That is some good looking seeds.
Off a hearty plant.

1 Like

Once again great job as always Brian, Your plants have a beautiful blueish color and glittered in trichs lol :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Holy cow, that’s impressive!! How did I miss this one? :open_mouth:

Hey folks I’m still here, alive and well…

Things have been a bit overwhelming these last few months to say the least!

I’ll be going through and replying to all the DM’s over the next few days and updating my post as well!

Talk to you all very soon.

Alaskagrown

31 Likes

Glad to see you back and safe @Alaskagrown

9 Likes

It certainly is good to hear from you @Alaskagrown
I was wondering what happened to you. Good to hear you are doing okay. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

6 Likes

Great to see you around these parts again.
I just harvested a BB auto that you graced me with. I wish I had a better report, but the heat is miserable this year. BB auto does not like to be 100 degrees for a few weeks at a time.
The buds got kinda big, but they were like really wispy and not much there.
I do believe it was the heat tho. I really wanted that plant to be a good one. But it is what it is. I just could not keep temps down, no matter what I did.
Even my outdoor plants are starting to feel the heat. I have to water them twice a day, and one plant is starting to show some crispy leaves.

7 Likes

good to see the blueberry baron back in action

4 Likes