Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

6 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

ST/Cheese, handcracked then planted with rooting hormone.

4 Likes

Zamaldelica clones . Development of roots is going well.

TRANSPLANT NEEDED SOON

4 Likes

Original GDP Getting a transplant before I take clones. I won’t take cuts until tomorrow night. After this I will be reducing the lighting. The plan is to pollinate some Zamaldelica clones with this GDP male.

6 Likes

CSSH

4 Likes

Everything looks good, is that wasp saying hi or giving us the finger lol

Do you use the bigger, coarse coco? Couldn’t tell from the pics…

2 Likes

Its is my own mix. No coco at all. It was a nice bee. I suspect there is a few more where it came from. Thanks for the compliment @beacher.

3 Likes

Its done. Transplants, clones cut, new soil mixed, autos transplanted, ect. Its going to take some time to edit these pics. 9 hours at the office today. Back again in 6 hours.

3 Likes

Tell me yalls opinion. Male or female. I was almost certain it is male. All this time growing I can’t see any hairs. But its starting to make me wonder…

gotta be balls right?

6 Likes

Can’t tell yet, I always wait for clusters before declaring a male. Otherwise, it could be a female or even just a new node growing.

8 Likes

I agree with @ReikoX and always give them a few days to be certain. And I agree with you on your preliminary assessment as well @V4vendetta, initially it looks like a male to me. Looks like it might even be starting to grow its little stem.

5 Likes

Thanks fellas. Took five GDP clones last night

6 Likes

7 Likes

STBA autos

5 Likes

7 Likes

Blue rhino mothers

6 Likes

Time to blaze.

11 Likes

4 Likes