Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Great looking thread @V4vendetta look forward to seeing more !

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Just taking pics with a cheap 30$ phone man. Glad its looking decent!

2 Likes

This chunk is mostly seed free.

took four months to grow this auto. It’ll make it another week or two. Need them seeds!

8 Likes

Five odd ball seeds

7 Likes

8 Likes

I reordered the same stuff I used last time since it worked so well. Ill be reversing a GDP CLONE.
I will pollinate the entire grow room with GDP. I’ll save the devil/lowryder pollen that I’ve collected for a rainy day.ONLY preflowers are pollinated with the deviled-lowryder auto male.

5 Likes

9 Likes

These seeds are tiny, its hard to get close enough and stay in focus.
Front

Back most of these seeds are green and undeveloped sadly. This was not pollinated in time for a abundance of seeds.

3 Likes

1 Like

GDP is a male. I guess my mind was playing tricks on me but im still watching for hermies.

5 Likes

Zamaldelica clones preflowers pollinated by @ReikoX devil-lowryder, nothing else seems to have any seeds from that piticular male. Ill be checking…

7 Likes

That seed looks like it could be viable to me, I’ve seen way worse looking ones sprout!

2 Likes

Yeah @beacher, I ended up with about 15 “keepers” the rest are premies. So 20 cop/DL auto seeds total. Could of been worse and not had a male at all. So, I just try my best to make it work out.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Blue rhino fem photo

3 Likes

Original Grand daddy purp

7 Likes

4 Likes

Blue amnesia haze/sweet tooth auto cross

5 Likes

I don’t have much use for this RN. Shelve life is limited. I may of just wasted 27$ on 32 oz of silver.

8 Likes

That’s a big ass bottle of CS! Keep it in the fridge, it should be good for 90 days or so.

3 Likes