Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Sweet tooth blue amnesia

6 Likes

Blue rhinoZamaldelica

7 Likes

How will the buds not sag to the ground you wonder? Lol. Jungle bush madness. I tie this down…not up btw.

6 Likes

Just curious V. Are you messing with filters in your photos (generally)?

Just wondering what a green filter would do to tone down the purple.

3 Likes

These blurple lights can take a toll on the eyes. I don’t wear the shades as I always should, but the lense allows for good pics with lights on. Just hold glasses over camera lense.

13 Likes

I have a set of Castle Greens. I’ve used the blue for working around the HID which can really help. Being an eyeglass wearer makes things tricky. I’ve never tried the green and was curious what the effect would be. Looks decent.

Blurple… funny.

6 Likes

Hey guys. I got a new phone. So I haven’t figured it out yet. I’ll move a few different plants downstairs each :sunrise_over_mountains: morning and take some pics in natural sunlight. I don’t turn lights off til ten a.m. trying to reveg these GDP clones…

12 Likes

Ordered these terpene enhancers to test out.

8 Likes

Past couple of day ive been keeping the grow room in the 50s and 60s hopeing to see some purple on blue rhino here in a few days.

3 Likes

Sweet tooth × blue amnesia

9 Likes

Planted 8 cheese × sweet tooth fem autos and 17 sweet tooth s1 autos and one odd ball × devil/lowryder reg auto

8 Likes

I’ve never tried a Sweet Tooth auto. Is it an auto version of the Spice of Life Sweet Tooth, or another line?

1 Like

This lamp i Think is Good?
I have optic cob 6 ,but this lamp here 1800w is Only take 300w :rofl::joy::cherries::star::star::star::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

2 Likes

If it’s only taking 300w from the wall it’s not 1800w of light equivalent.

With LEDs you have to forget about the wattage and look at the light they produce in a format that can be compared like PAR or Lumins.

That light may have 1800w of diodes on it but the driver providing the power is set low, so the diodes last the amount of hour’s they say, in their warranty.

An 1800w led equivalent should be using about 1000 watts an hour from my experience.

3 Likes

Seedsmans has a sweet tooth auto that’s fairly high in cbd. Honestly when i bought the ST auto I was really trying to find a ST #3 version of it. Its not possible but as i looked at what what was available I had to choose between Barney’s farm or seedsmans. Seedsmans reminded me more of the ST#3 that I had seen oldbushygrower have back in day of OG1. He really is my main inspiration to grow sweet tooth.
Edit: checked seedfinder and it tells me it’s just a ST F1. Who knows?

6 Likes

This is correct. The X6 from Cree is 900$ but it consumes 600w. The X6 from china was 125$. I couldnt bring myself to spend that much so I bought two of the 300w. I want three total. Taxes will be here soon and I’ll get the badass 3-1 air conditioner and another X6.

3 Likes

Iam very happy with my lights @Drnylle. Not a substitute for full natural sun🌞 but comes close enough for me! What it pulls from the wall is what counts bro. Which is why I am going to be running a combination of hps and blurple next winter. A space heater will kill your pocketbook. So you may want to stick with what your already using…

4 Likes

Honey bunches of seeds for outdoors. I’ll be taking clones as they veg this summer…

the skunk 91, daku/lowland, and the deep chunk/junglespice just finished the evening in the attic…giving them a small break before direct sun light.

6 Likes

Bonzai Zamaldelica clone

6 Likes

Blue rhino

6 Likes