Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Could of been worse man. I love my zamaldelica more then all my others combined. Well that might push it a little to far. My bad it started to show at two months.
Its 3 months old now. Almost to the day.

7 Likes

All clones taken are the substem of the substem. The plan is to transplant this outside in march. Late march. I like to use the farmers almanac.

2 Likes

Zamaldelica Clones at least 6 inches or longer. With at least four healthy leafs.

BTW that’s one of two airfilters I have running. Not just fan.

5 Likes

I still have keep a day job to afford materials. And I take care of my disable veteran father who more like a vampire and less like a vegetable.

8 Likes

Are you putting them into flower indoors and then finishing them outdoors before the summer starts, or are you putting them outdoors in veg and harvesting before winter hits?

2 Likes

Yeah. The second one. It’ll be a 11-12 month grow. Zamaldelica has a very long flowering time. I think I am far enough south where should finish on time.
Edit: clones will eventually go into my spare room as soon as doc writes me a script.
Zamaldelica mother is being transplanted outdoors. I want to wrap the root in to a ball when I transplant (with food grade disposable gloves untouched by human hand). Make a yearling.

3 Likes

A tree basicly. It will have enough warmth if the rootball is big enough to make it though winter. We shall see!

2 Likes

But yes some of the clones will go outside. I am limited on how many I can flower at a time. 6 is the amount they set into law in the state I live in.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Makes me wonder if grafting to poppys is possible now. Or maybe a coca plant.

1 Like

If someone is aiming for thirty feet that might be the family to do it with. So far I’ve had a 4" clone hit ~24" and a 6" clone from her sister pushing 36" tall after training. This entire plant and rootball could have comfortably fit inside this water bottle on Day 1 of flower. Today is Week ~9.5?

Can’t wait to see what yours do outside. :hugging:

6 Likes

Wow dude looking tony the tiger there. Grrrrreat

1 Like

Mazar Dutch passion. Lost track of age. Looks to be almost 8 weeks. I can go back thru the thread and check I guess.

2 Likes

Blue amnesia ministry seeds

6 Likes

Blue amnesia smells and tastes the best. Better then the blue rhino. Sweet berry with a earthy haze finish. Zamaldelica stem rubbing smell like citrus, then oranges followed by some cat piss then turns to skunky smells.
I know alot about wine tasting and can tell you tasting notes without reading about them. I am about to kill the auto correct on my phone. Omg

1 Like

Blue amnesia haze auto from ministry

4 Likes

Cheese auto femenized freebie from seedsupreme turned male using colloidal silver. Looks like the whole thing turned male like I had hoped.

4 Likes

Critical orange punch auto from Dutch passion.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Zamaldelica today

3 Likes