August Picture of the Month 🎥 ~ Contest Thread~

Cool pic a double tap lol

6 Likes

Thanks, I REALLY wish I would’ve paid attention to which plant and where it is now so I could see how it progresses and if the extra root, or dual appendage, whichever or whatever the growth is, but see if it helps or hinders or what for the plant as it matures. Have you seen this before? Im still only a couple or so years into growing and so my experience is limited. I have had a couple twins cone thru and I have one now…WAIT A MINUTE! DO YOU THINK THAT THIS DOUBLE TAP COULDVE TURNED INTO THE TWIN PLANTS I GOT FROM ONE SEED? That kinda makes sense, right? Maybe there are literally 2 plants inside the seed coating cuz below is the plant that Ive got and this “DOUBLE TAP” is amongst them somewhere. MAN I gotta label stuff better

So if this “twin” set is indeed the double tap, then its one of the F2 ORANGE GOJI’s

Sorry for plugging up the thread everyone, I just had a possible AHA moment

16 Likes

Are you gonna dress them the same?

8 Likes

Haha! Yeah, I don’t think I could be THAT sorta parent that has twins and names them Krystal and Kristen and dresses them in the same outfits or the opposite or contrasting outfits! Its just not in my DNA!

If I were, tho, how would that translate to plant life?
:thinking::face_with_monocle::exploding_head:

5 Likes

I would assume you’d topdress them the same :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

And a rimshot for the jokester! :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Super frosty and awesome pic. I acquired some of the f2s of these you made.

6 Likes

I had twin orange gojis also, keep em both if you can the runt turned out to be the better one of my two.

11 Likes

SuhWEET!! I am trying my HARDEST to keep it! Thanks for the encouragement!

7 Likes

I had this happen on my Northern Cheese Haze I just finished up.

Literally two plants in the same seed, almost russian nesting doll style. The runt ended up being the better plant, I gave it to a friend but he got thrips and it seeded itself, unsmokable sadness. I finished out the one I had and it’s pretty good stuff but both plants(they were pretty close to the same) were a totally different pheno that we’ve never seen before in the NCH.

8 Likes

My 2nd generation PotatoCam doesn’t get the Job done either.

6 Likes

Gorilla Glue I’m currently growing

17 Likes

I donated today, so I’m good until May? :grinning:

3 Likes

So when you get twins like this do you grow them all the way out side-by-side like that or do you try to pull one up and get it to re-root?

4 Likes

Model Cement. Ten days into flower @TheShowMeHomie :wink:

16 Likes

What is that lushish lady I’m sure I was tagged cause I got it or want it lol

3 Likes

It’s Hippy Slayer x Durban. She’s not really 10 days into flower, I was just poking fun at your last months entry.

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl: I really need a calendar

2 Likes

I was about to ask what steroid type of nutrients your given your plants! Lol

5 Likes

No kidding lmao

1 Like