Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Deets on the way, Had to drop the phone and go back to work… No Honey No Money

1 Like

image No wonder ure green

3 Likes

whatever I seen was 2-3x the size a soccerball and dead silent. seriously looked like a star. it was ungodly bright, yet didn’t illuminate the Forrest like it should have. think about that shit. fucker was controlling light in a certain kind of manner.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I get this all the time. this fucker was sentient, and doesn’t explain what I seen beforehand. one of them literally fucking zipped off into the abyss of space 20 mins beforehand. explain that lol

1 Like

I’m a graphic designer people. the object looked just like this, take it or leave it. I’ll be dead one day and humanity needs to know.

t h i r t y feet above me

3 Likes

Looks like the moon

3 Likes

Looks like the end of a flashlight :dragon:

1 Like

That’s some pretty crazy stuff.

2 Likes

@FeloniousMonk
I managed to get 4 of the 10, big yield, to crack a tail. Nothing has broken surface yet. C’mon Freakshow.

5 Likes

The Freakshow is getting Freaky Deaky with u…

1 Like

Since we are on the subject of UFO’s

14 Likes

I promise you guys, fucker was suspended in the air 30 feet above me. wasn’t a flash light or the moon, keep growing and watch the sky :metal::crystal_ball:

7 Likes

Thanks, Brother. I love that stuff.

2 Likes

I’m starting to wonder about your avatar, lol

5 Likes

Well, I have eight buckets coming today. I’m going to try my hand at some DWC. I figured maybe I would try eight different strains, one bean of each. I am having trouble deciding.

Any suggestions?

13 Likes

DWC ok but have you tried hempy?

I cant see much of the strain names but i see a TK x Stardawg that looks great. I’d recommend anything Bodhi. The appalachia stuff is great.

2 Likes

Ummm, no I haven’t.

It is how I do it. It is very effective with minimal issues.

Put it to a vote or a poll! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::turkey::wink::peace_symbol:

2 Likes