Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Congratulations on the wins @NDNCHILD and @Ghgrower!:+1:

Thank you for the fun kind sir! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I got a surprise envelope in the mail today. I know who it’s from @THCeed but without an abbreviation to English cheat sheet I do not know what you sent me. :star_struck: Thank you for the goodies.

WMB = ?
LSGTK Fems = ?
LSGTK? = ?

What can you tell me buddy?

2 Likes

Congrat @NDNCHILD and @Ghgrower ! :sunglasses:

Thanks for shweet opportunity @THCeed :vulcan_salute:

Some WonderDawg in a bartshead collectible puck from an awesome OG member. Pretty good day!

1 Like

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush
Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush

2 Likes

Your luck is on :fire:

2 Likes

Your right! @blowdout2269 Its been a fantastic week! Thanks for allowing me to correct my mistake!

2 Likes

A mistake is unknown to me.
Though I am quite forgetful.

I just needed to change good day to great week. I’m blown away by members generosity. The seeds are great and much appreciated. Dude it’s the hearts here that make OG home!

3 Likes

Lenon skywalker ghost triangle kush likes to make dds

14 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada: to @NDNCHILD & @Ghgrower on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @THCeed for the Gr8 giveaway, a chance, and the fun :star_struck:! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Most people wouldn’t consider that a problem!lol unless they live in an illegal grow state and have asshole neighbors. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That looks so gnarly. I’m curious how mines gonna come out :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

This is my Lennon reveg
There are 4 in a row

11 Likes

LSGTK growing like a weed…

16 Likes

Beautiful plant! It’s so cool to see it being run. I’m popping some this year for sure.

4 Likes

I get the impression you could say that about every one of THCeeds creations. I just wish I had more room to grow more plants.

4 Likes

I think I sent you some of his Wreackage Master bastard kush didn’t I? I cant wait to run his gear thinking of starting some inside to put outside around middle of September so they start flowering and should be done by December. Love watching your grows @thceed

4 Likes

Mail call today. Thank you again @THCeed
:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

You did and thank you so much. He sent me the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush, LSGTK, BC Big bud x Kryptonite and a mix pack. If I didn’t have all these new clones I need to sort through to see what I’m keeping the LSGTK would have been popped already. My Triangle Kush clone shipped today and I should have it by Wednesday so I’ll have a TK to dust if I get any LSGTK males. Sounds like @THCeed is planning on a Wreckage Master contest this fall so hopefully we’ll get a bunch of folks in on that.

11 Likes