Beans for everyone (Part 1)

I’m going to get out my scales and see how big of a package I can send in the 28 g area, as that’s what one stamp requires. I’m thinking it should be 250 to 300 beans. This new package will be called “Highnz 57” and it will be a mix of my :fire: :wink:

15 Likes

That is a big bean package…

2 Likes

If its more I’d be MORE than happy to fork over something extra for shipping.

1 Like

Man, I’ve sent out so many beans but only got feedback from a couple people. I’m about to have a bunch more stuff when I chop over the next couple weeks. I’ll be sending you beans from everything.

8 Likes

Send me your feed back page if you’ve sent me something in the past I can’t remember.

I usually try to at least acknowledge they arrived .

3 Likes

I appreciate the gesture. I can’t remember if I sent to you. The ones I shared were labeled (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)), MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)), and (WB1x)x(Z3x(WCxBM)). If that doesn’t remind you of anything you’ve received, send me a PM and I’ll send you a share.

I shared them to a bunch of people in forums (OG and others) and in person. I know how it is to have way more seeds than you can pop in a lifetime😅, so no big deal. I just hope to get glimpses of it in the wild, ya know?

Here’s my current garden thread…

7 Likes

@Tracker I have your (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) running now!

100% germination on all 4 seeds.

4 seedlings popped up

:green_heart: :seedling: :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

@tracker

Did you do the MLK x BUB? I have a coin flip labeled as such and am not sure who it is from…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Sweet! I hope you get something nice!

2 Likes

No. That wasn’t me.

1 Like

I have some of the (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) beans @Tracker sent me. Going to be putting a few in to germinate within the next week or so. Trying to stagger the seedlings so I can get myself back into a every few weeks harvest kinda thing now that summer has ended :pray:
Normally I slow down just a tad during the summer, but this year was more difficult juggling time due to my grandmothers dr appointments and breaking my foot in 4 places, and 3 of my toes. Yea that sucked lol.
I’ll be adding pics of the (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) sprouts to follow along in my current journal when they emerge :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Shit that must hurt. Hope you heal up fast!

5 Likes

I’d also get in on this.

2 Likes

Yea it sucked a lot! Especially since during the warm weather I’m on my R6 or R1 more than I’m in my car, this season, only one of my bikes left the garage and it was only a handful of times at that. Renewed my insurance and registration for the year and got injured 2 weeks later lol.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea!! Just signed up for the $5 a month tier.

5 Likes

That’s cool…I prefer the “Bastard” title-personally, It just sounds fun saying it…like the Bastard Strawcherry I got. It’s (Rainbow Cherry x Florida Strawberry) x Unknown male but yeah man adventure is cool too

3 Likes

@THCeed

Can you share any thoughts on the Big Bud x Kryptonite? How is the high? Where did it come from?

4 Likes

I believe I got them from the B.C. Seed Bank. The Kryptonite is from Dr. Seeds. The first year I grew the B.C. Big Bud, we called it B.C. Big Dud. But after mixing it with the Kryptonite, I got 12-15 foot plants with 5-6 colas on each branch.

12 Likes

9 Likes

I seeded my green crack early in the season as it seemed to never come out of flower I think the beans in there are just what we want them to be

9 Likes