Best Way to Start Small & Make High Quality seeds?

fuckin hell that thing is absolutely nuts, i’ve never really tried autos but they seem interesting

2 Likes

I don’t have any interest in them personally- anyone else remember the discovery of the ruderalis plant and the FIRST time it was offered in that printed, glossy seed catalog?? 1 little plant on the side of a random road somewhere in Russia.
OK, with my old man rambling out of the way- I do think there could be some big benefits for medical patients that have limited mobility or other health issues. Same for Fem seeds.

(I’m embarrassed to say I don’t know how to make feminized seeds. I thought it was something like introducing an hour of light during the dark/bloom phase. Do you guys make your own fem’d seeds?)

1 Like

Yep, it’s actually not that hard. Spray them with Colloidal silver, which you can make yourself very easily. Honestly the hardest part is keeping up with spraying them regularly.

If you hit the search bar there’s a few threads about it, including making colloidal silver.

1 Like

Yeah started off as ditch weed huh :rofl: seeing Mephisto’s autos and just the beautiful stuff they and Roc Bud are putting out it’s quite impressive imo really came a long way in not much time… I wanna buy a pack of autos and veg like 20 photos & like 5 autos in 2 months your plants are vegged and you harvest your autos just seems wild.

I really wanna grow some fems and get them to like an S3-4 point I hear some have issues with fems but Tony from Tortured beans was discussing on icmag about how it can be a really great way to inbreed a line quickly… That hybrid vigor from those s4 crosses I think would just be perfect for something special

2 Likes