Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I’ll still risk these OD strains inside, I’m used to heartache being a former OD grower lol

4 Likes

Ha, thanks buddy, carefully cultivated.
Seriously though, I think that Supernatural Selections pack has potential to be great vibes weed!

6 Likes

SS and OD love gifts would be difficult indoors but can be done probably with a shitload of light.

i wouldnt risk it when you have one tent and you have known good stuff like black triangle.

5 Likes

I love those kinda vibes…beach weed FTW! You def make a good argument

3 Likes

Oh man you are playing Devil’s advocate pretty well here homie. Now I feel the fear. Gonna have to smoke on this awhile heh

4 Likes

I understand that it’s like Wikipedia, but the description on Seedfinder says it can be grown indoors… it’s just a long flower time.
I found at least one other person who was a tester who grew them inside, but again 15-16 weeks flower.
This is not my personal experience, just sharing data

5 Likes

Damn that’s a slow burn…I got some haze that may be better suited to grow with that, or maybe do a solo run and make some f2s…

3 Likes

I think that angelica, black triangle, and forest queen would be quick finishers.

eternal sunshine (hawaiian sativa omg) is special.

13 Likes

Oh Zeph, I couldn’t possibly…
Edit: TBC this is a joke. I have more seeds than I need.

6 Likes

quite a devious use of the embedded quote

6 Likes

DeviousBearAdventures was, surprisingly, already taken

8 Likes

I would vote for the Eternal Sunshine.

I see the Lavender Jack and Purple Empress packs.
Has anyone run both of those Jack Herer crosses to compare? I’ve considered those for my next run from seed (but I’m also thinking about Pure Michigan or Stardawg F3 for a frosty, non-Bodhi harvest).

8 Likes

It would be nice to see Angelica grown out. Really like the OG x 88hp crosses I’ve tried.

18 Likes

Anybody know why the GG#4xHP is a 2023 outdoor love gift, and is not the old Space Monkey? Space Monkey grew great indoors for me.

That Purple Empress sounds like a winner :yum:

9 Likes

I purchased space monkey in 2015-2016, it wasn’t a love gift or outdoor gift at the time.

8 Likes

Because Space Monkey uses the Wookie 15 dad and not the 88g13hp. Interested to see how that cross turns out though!

e: by that I mean it’s a different cross. Probably didn’t stand up to testing. Space Monkey seemed stable for me as well.

13 Likes

All his ‘outdoor’ lines have had herm reports indoors but did fine outdoors.

13 Likes

D,oh! Thick as brick, lol!

8 Likes

Let’s Go Get Thick

5 Likes

Got a coupla packs for the Shakedown Street freebie. Mentioned the quest for Chem to Shoe and dude includes the Supah Fly from Dominion. Class act @Headies.

24 Likes