Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

On one of Matt Riot’s IG lives, he said he had no idea who Strayfox was. So I’m not sure they have a relationship without Bodhi as the intermediary. That said, it was a couple years back, so maybe they know each other now?

10 Likes

I voted for this but what happened to the pics I uploaded for this conversation? It’s whiteness is out of context away from the initial question 🤷
I apologize if that’s aggressive, just seeking clarity. Rn it kinda seems like plant pics don’t belong here?

Big ups

4 Likes

Nothing to apologize for, and it definitely doesn’t come off as aggressive.

I moved that post to the plant guide because it was grow documentation, and it wasn’t a reply to a post in this thread. The conversation in this thread was about a white goji hybrid, and the photos and grow documentation was about pure goji f2s.

I’ll move it back if that’s more contextually appropriate.

9 Likes

Goji f2 #1 from @ramblinrose Day 38. Back right corner of the tent. Pictures ain’t capture how white she is.

Edit Goji#3 is colorful

46 Likes

are we still waiting on a restock (including possibly the last of wookies) or did that already happen? i cant remember.

6 Likes

Good looking out. I thought maybe I found a "white pheno":rofl: so I asked about it.

OG

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s happened yet… when JBC dropped the most recent limited releases they said they were expecting a full restock within a week. It’s been almost 3 weeks. Someone mentioned a restock of DLA packs, and that hasn’t happened yet, and I check fairly regularly just out of curiosity.

11 Likes

Def looks like the Kashmir is dominating this outcross. And it makes sense as to what @imstinky said, that the scent is lighter, like floral incense. Floral incense is a trait from the pure Kashmir line, from my experience.

8 Likes

Good to know, thanks for the info!! I have no clue what traits Bodhis #2 f2 of artifact were. When he was on the Potcast, I wanna say he working with the Artifact1 and has 3 phenos so far. One of them was more of a floral/incense type I think. And he’s been using that DLA5 male on a couple crosses recently. Supposedly a DLA5 v2 coming this year too.

9 Likes

Thought there was a chocolate milk one too?

8 Likes

DLA5 v2 would be awesome!

I still want DLA 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 if I can grab them all I will. Haha Bodhi’s gear is addicting to collect with so many killer varieties he has and even more to come.

So I got my tracking number from my buddy who sold me the unopened pack of Mountain Temple! It should arrive tomorrow.

13 Likes

Oh yes! That was the other one I was forgetting. I think his words were Hot Chocolate

8 Likes

It’s addicting because they are cheap and go on sale often. And you know the parents are legit too. It’s like buying cheap scratchers, half the fun is not knowing what you’re gonna get.

8 Likes

For me, it’s everything Fat Cherry Afghani, I’m unemployed and I’m still trying to scheme to get my hands on some Cherry Lotus while I can still find some, I have most of a pack of Cherry Unicorn left and will definitely be hunting out those FCA crosses in F1 or F2, I’ve smoked the PU hybrids before but the Fat Cherry really made that stuff sweet cherry hash with flowers that had lots of red and purple coloration both. And I think it drove the high down to a real nice indica place, the stuff is mellow and instantly relaxing in small doses and narcotic, yawning sleepy in bigger doses. I grew a clone of that plant and it came out not nearly as good, probably due to climate, I think they wanted cooler and drier than my second run was to get heavy and rocky like the first run from seed. The clone run yielded ok but not nearly as heavy, buds are extra red hairy but pretty frosty, just not the dense solid nugs of the momma

19 Likes

I’m big into Cherry bud myself. A buddy on Breedbay gifted me a cross he made… it was DJ Short Blueberry x Suny Cheba TGA Black Cherry… and I had the most phenomenal cherry phenos… the cherry phenos had these dark, almost burgandy colored leaves… the exhale of the smoke was like a ludens cherry cough drop… and it brought this distinct cherry taste on the lips after smoking it… I was blown away. In fact the only seeds I’ve ever made were by crossing a male with the more cherry dominant traits to Bodhi’s Fantasy Island. I only dusted one bud, so there were only a few seeds… but I still have them to this day.

I also picked up Cherry Sunshine, and the NFT Cherry AK47 x 88g13hp… but regret not getting Cherry Trance when I had the chance.

16 Likes

Y’all are definitely onto something with cherry, I gotta say it’s one of my absolute favorites as well, but I’ll be grabbing those Cherry AK 47 x 87G13HP nft and I definitely want some Cherry Lotus as well.

I always loved when Subcool’s Space Queen crosses came out with some cherry in the mix whatever I grew from TGA back then definitely stood out over so much smoke around me at the time.

But back to Bodhi, I think I found someone with some older Bodhi packs… he has a pack of Iraqi Triangle, y’all think should I snag that one? I was thinking to start with that one at least, as I wanted that Iraq Ranya daddy crossed with something, and what better than tk?

he also has some Sunshine 4, Lemon Lassi, black raspberry, black triangle, eternal sunshine.

I also really want the Sunshine 4, to get a SSDD cross and with Chem 4 thrown in ? Sign me up !

and I was very interested in Lemon Lassi too, for the Kashmir father!

He also has a few that are still available to my knowledge, so I’ll let him keep those haha but these ones particularly caught my eye out of the list…

11 Likes

Grab the Iraqi triangle! I missed the dla5, 6. I’m curious about how Bodhi selection is different from Strayfox. They both did the cross

6 Likes

oh yeah. That iraqi is supposed to bring the mind fire. whatever that means. And the Triangle is one of the more potent plants out there. Can’t really go wrong imo. Someone won a cup with a cut of the Sunshine4…

13 Likes

Ive got a pack of cherry lotus that I wont get to anytime soon - open to trading if youd like.

8 Likes

Lmk if you don’t grab the Iraqi Triangle…:heart_eyes:

5 Likes