Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Does anyone know if radio ridge ships clones .they got a hell of a bodhi selection

8 Likes

I too would love to know more about radio ridge. Are they licensed for the legal farms/dispensaries only or will they sell clones to anyone?

4 Likes

The list of seeds they have to pop is incredible. Looks like they get a pretty exclusive drop. I bet those lll x skittlez crossed have some wild flavors

7 Likes

I know gmo/wookie, and chem d/pu/wookieā€¦are straight fire

6 Likes

they used to be a regular prop 420 prop 215 medical dispensary, and would sell to ca licensed medical patients, and prop 215 collectives.

Not sure what their status is after legalization. A lot of the medical nurseries transitioned to selling only to licensed farms. I donā€™t know, but that would be my expectation.

edit- here is what I do know about radio ridge:

because of radio ridge some of bodhiā€™s cuts used to circulate in the bay area private gardens around 2012-15. There is a good record of bodhiā€™s radio ridge releases from those years in the bodhi thread on breedbay.

Ken Estes of grandaddy purple dispensary and seed company also worked with a lot of bodhiā€™s cuts from radio ridge. Kenā€™s hybrids were available in seed and clone form from grandaddy purple in san jose and harborside in oakland.

I have a pack of seeds ken made with bodhiā€™s Goji B-cut. the genetics are goji b-cut x (larry og x grandaddy purple)

He also had one called bay lotus (white lotus x bay 11) which I grew as a clone from harborside once, but I didnā€™t get it in seed form.

17 Likes

I think we could make that happen! Please advise.

edit: not sure my reply worked, but thatā€™s in response to @thecurtainwith and the purple paki. I would be happy to donate it to a trusted friend to OP it.

9 Likes

That would be amazing! If you canā€™t find anyone to do an OP Iā€™m sure thereā€™s some kind overgrowers thatā€™d be more than happy to help :slight_smile: Iā€™d volunteer but Iā€™m gonna have my hands full for the first half of the year as far as pollination projects go.

Edit- forgot to tag you @dankbydru

4 Likes

Anyone see the big announcement from Miss B on IG? Not sure if sharing a screenshot is allowed but she wants everyone to know thatā€™s this is a happy transition :v:t4:

29 Likes

Yeah, sadā€¦butā€¦its life

10 Likes

Seen it coming when she announced her drug addiction issues.

13 Likes

I think this is a great example of how to act like caring adults in an otherwise crappy situation . I wish them both and their family, nothing but the best .

20 Likes

Anybody here ran the hashplant 4?

10 Likes

I wouldnā€™t expect anything less from those two, to be honest. Neither Bodhi nor Mrs. Bodhi ever struck me as anything less than gracious. The only woman I ever wouldā€™ve married had an opiate problem. She was really, really intelligent. Smarter than me, actually. Great sense of humor, too. And fucking gorgeous, used to be a lingerie model. But she just could not shake the opiate thing. It got to the point where I was like,ā€Okay, I canā€™t deal with this anymore.ā€ Clean for a few months, then using again, clean again, using again and on and on and onā€¦ Just for my own well-being, I had to get out. Dealing with addicts, especially addicts you really, really love, is so exhausting.

Sheā€™s doing great now, though. Finally kicked for good, been clean almost fifteen years. Hopefully Mrs. B can get through it, too.

20 Likes

I have not, but I have a pack. Iā€™m trying to decide what to grow next time and thatā€™s on the short list. Itā€™s funny, I was kinda complaining about,ā€Iā€™m so sick of Bodhiā€™s GHash crossesā€¦ā€ (not ā€œcomplainingā€ exactly, but more like,ā€I think I want something newā€¦ā€) but now that I havenā€™t grown any of those crosses the last two grows, Iā€™m kind of realizing that that male is the SHIT. And really the majority of Bodhiā€™s gear is the shit.

I did that last run with zero Bodhi gear and Iā€™m missing it. The shit I grew this last round is good, but it just doesnā€™t compare to the last five years of Bodhi-only growsā€¦

14 Likes

That one has sat in my cart for months now. Still canā€™t pull the trigger. OM4 too.

7 Likes

Pull the trigger, dude! Do it! Do it now! Hahaā€¦ I might actually buy another pack, as well, because I only have one.

Also, if anybody sees seeds of the Hashplant 4 around, lemme know. I believe that was the one that nube mentioned had reached the old-school ā€œskunkā€ sorta smell. I have one pack, but I want one or two more, just to be safe.

Edit: never mind. Just found them on GLG.

10 Likes

That IG post is a little misleading. Iā€™m not gonna air other peopleā€™s dirty laundry, but it feels pretty one sided, and in the wrong direction.

Both of the bodhis have been kind and generous to me, so all Iā€™ll say is thereā€™s lots of backstory to this ā€œannouncementā€ that might have been shared but wasnā€™t. It reads like a press release by one party trying to get out in front of bad news, controlling the narrative.

I hope things work out for both of them. This was a long time in coming.

:green_heart:
:rainbow:
:peace_symbol:

27 Likes

Ive come to the conclusion all women are nuts. Even the sober smart ones that started out cool :rofl:

12 Likes

:thinking:

Sure makes that 2 yr relationship that I had go south, into perspective. :man_shrugging:

Back to mindin my own biznessā€¦ :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Has anyone grown out bodhiā€™s supernatural selections? Thinking about pulling the trigger on some of his dread bread

12 Likes