Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Yeah, I got one Mountain Temple plant that tasted reeeealllyyy good, kinda “sour fruit.” Or “tart fruit,” maybe. They all tasted good, but I definitely preferred the flavor of one of them over the other two.

14 Likes

The Bodhi thread Roundtable has spoken!
:seedling: ~~~ Feeling the good vibes here ~~~ :evergreen_tree:

A grow thread will be activated in the coming weeks. The first run will kind of be a test since it will be a new space and I haven’t done indoor in a few years. I’ll run the Devils Hashplant freebee :santa:.
I gifted my cousin 6 er 7 beans of that one, that leaves me with maybe 6-7 beans to test out. It will be a 4x8 space and probably no more then 10 plants finishing in 5 gallon containers. When I start my thread, i will get a poll posted for what else ill try to pop to run alongside it. I have some other glg and jbc freebies and a ton of my own pollen chucks to experiment with.

16 Likes

my keeper Space Monkey #6 (Wookie feno)
Wait, the seeds are ripening BX1 = Space Monkey #6 x f2(Space Monkey #6 x Space Monkey #3)
my hands itch, I want to test them faster…

53 Likes

Hey all, this is my first post here. I’m running umeboshi and lazy lightning in my 5x5. After listening to the pot cast interview of Bodhi, I knew that I had to grow his plants

59 Likes

@Vigor Welcome to overgrow!! I ordered a pack of Umeboshi as well but running the Zap by bodhi first. Will be watching your grow, your plants looks healthy and nice. Can’t wait to see your flowers soon.

15 Likes

Hey @Vigor! Welcome to Overgrow, you’ve come to the right place. You may also want to introduce yourself over in this thread, if you haven’t already. I’ve not seen too many reports on the umeboshi, so I will be interested to see how that turns out for you. Post up a grow journal, or just in this thread… Keep us updated! :green_heart: That Bodhi podcast is epic! It inspired me in a lot of ways too.

20 Likes

old soul #6
This one is special and a true keeper, i like having weed that people are like “wtf is this?” i’m rerunning it right now, while growing it’s a chemical lemon cleaner/skunk like her sisters, so this one really changed up in the cure, you open the jar and it smells like someone punched you in the nose hard, it smells like blood, strong sharp metal smell, pennies, rust, peppery. That’s in the jar, but from a couple feet away, it’s a coffee smell, like opening a bag of french roast beans, so that’s cool. When you grind it up there’s the strong lemon cleaner and more coffee, and it’s oily, feels wet, you fingers are shinny.

all of that just to describe the smells, so you know it’s special haha, anyways, this is how the smoke is, it’s like smoking ground up halls cough drops, it’s straight up fresh, my friends said about this one it’s “fresh” or “refreshing” it’s minty, but dosent have the green sweet mintiness to it, it’s more just like the “cold air” feeling you get from a cough drop… and then… it leaves a creamy coffee aftertaste, oh my god it’s so good

i cut that one early, rerunning it now and looking to see what she matures into

oh yeah and the high is powerful, morning stuff. smokes really good in a spliff too, totally cuts thru and obliterates the tobacco flavor

43 Likes

I am somewhat ashamed to admit I didn’t know “Spliff” referred to a blended joint, not just a joint in general. You never know when you’ll learn a new thing.

13 Likes

I didn’t learn that until I moved somewhere they didn’t roll with tobacco lol Where I was from it just meant joint and everyone rolled with tobacco haha

9 Likes

To me it means tobacco blend (I do less, some do more), rolled into a cone, with a filter. I learned it when I started smoking in college from two guys I smoked with, one Hawaiian and one Hungarian. I roll a little plain joint occasionally but for me it’s the only way to smoke

5 Likes

I didn’t know anyone who smoked tobacco mixed in with their herb for years, until one old roommate spent a few years in Thailand and picked up the habit of blending. To each their own but I found it super gross, seems like a good way to ruin beautiful herb if you ask me.

23 Likes

mountain temple #12
whenever i smoke the different mountain temple jars, i get really high right away, totally giggle weed
the buds are beautiful, kinda light weight, the smell is flowers and oranges, or orange tree flowers maybe? also, has a chemical paint like smell too. my orange tree isn’t in flower right now but i’ll try to compare it when it’s flowering

i wrote mangoes on there but i don’t really pick it up right now, it smells strong but super delicate, the flavor is good but the flavor is just kinda too light (for my taste) on all the mountain temples i grew

36 Likes

mountain temple #27

this one just stinks like paint right now, no good smell in there, not much flavor either, sorry girl you got overshadowed, but i’m high! i think the small leafier phenos are better than those big hairy bud pheno

39 Likes

joints taste like shit to me… i taste the weed flavor way better when it’s mixed with tobacco, good tobacco, but i smoke cigarettes full time and it’s easy for me to pick out or pinpoint a flavor in a spliff, no doubt

8 Likes

Keep in mind I haven’t smoked a joint in… at least 15 years? I’m pretty committed to glass spoons, tried a few portable vaporizers but always went back to a mid-sized spoon in the end (gotta be palm-concealable).

I imagine part of the grossness (to me) of my friends’ mixing was that it was shitty very dry tobacco. But then I find tobacco gross across the board, to the point I turned down a cuban cigar a friend tried to give me reckoning they should give it to someone who would enjoy it more.

10 Likes

On the Etsy page at 9am PST

Just put the number in the order comments that correlates to the strain you want says miss bodhi

26 Likes

She also said she’d cancel orders that mentioned any of the names (eta: or seeds, at all), so seriously, just use the numbers.

7 Likes

I would highly recommend the tinymight for a portable vape!! I use it all day everyday at home and anywhere I go it comes with me…it rips

6 Likes

Looks like the sale opened a little early, apparel isn’t marked as LE but pricing seems to reflect that it’s all LE, as Ms B stated.

5 Likes

Dude, I HATE cigars (even though I smoke cigarettes), don’t like anything about them. But a friend of mine who owned a cigar store gave me a Cuban once, way back when I lived in Florida, and it was super-tasty. The difference was very noticeable, didn’t taste or smoke anything like any cigar I’d ever tried before. Honestly, if I had access to Cubans, I maybe might smoke a few a year, but only in the privacy of my own backyard, when nobody’s around haha. Any time I see somebody smoking a cigar out in public, I’m like,”Why don’t you just get ‘DOUCHEBAG’ tattooed on your forehead, while you’re at it? Or maybe wear a t-shirt that says,’I Do Not Want To Get Laid Today.’”

@supershitfuck Are those Mountain Temples the ones from that grow a while back, in the one-gallons? Sounds like they turned out pretty good, despite the less-than-ideal conditions. You’re making me consider planting some next round haha, been a while since I grew any of B’s Appalachia crosses…

10 Likes