Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Damn, I need money. I’ve seen a lot of 50% off lately it seems. The App. Super Skunk sounds like a must have. I wonder if it’s something from that area from the old days. There was some great skunk going around the southeast and Appalachians.

6 Likes

Yeah think I’ll get myself a pack of those… I see glg has it again… anyone in the states willing to help a brother out if I send you the cash via PayPal or WU? It’s a bit tricky doing it from here

3 Likes

May I ask, do you think the Nigerian Space Probe needed longer than 70 days? And if so, do you have a guestimate how long one should anticipate flowering times? Thank you!

5 Likes

I can do it @sunvalley. I live in Michigan

7 Likes

Thatnks @Jjm I’ll send you a message in a bit :v::v:

4 Likes

There were 2 that definitely needed another 10-20 days. Being chopped at 70, none of them had any panic inducing effects (at least to me). I have 2 going at the moment from clone, and they’re moving a bit faster this time.

-GH

9 Likes

Sweet! Thank you! I ordered a pack of them, and it’s always helpful to know what kind of time commitment I’m looking at before I pop beans lol. :v:

4 Likes

very sativa fan leaves, maybe a ssh leaner?

nicest structure so far out of all of them

stinkiest of them all, appalachia leaner maybe?

this one’s pretty similar to #1 but doesn’t branch out like numero uno

the two above i’m not sure about, they both stink, first one more so, but the second one has more of a sweet, floral stench, much softer than #5 who’s smell resembles #3.

Been awhile, got some time before work. but they definitely were nitrogen deficient. Went and bought a FF veg supplement and started doing 50% strength with that, since they couldn’t wait for the EWC. They also got a mean haircut, every fan leaf from the 6th node down; they’ve grown some back though lol. Their nodal growth has spread out to my liking now and I haven’t had plants this happy ever. So they’re getting flipped tonight. So hyped, have a fantastic day everyone

17 Likes

This is some sunshine daydream x gg4 dried and cured, its really smooth and has a good buzz, smells and tastes like good hash

20 Likes

Deep Line Alchemy 4 - Kashmir 22 x G13/hp on the chopping block

43 Likes

Now That’s a pretty plant

6 Likes

I’m popping a whole pack this week of Bodhi. Looking for a solid female or two… I am having a hard time narrowing down which one and would like some opinions.

I have narrowed it down to:
Raspberry Hashplant (F2 Raspberry Goji x 88g13HP)

Twin Flame (B Cut Goji x Wookie)

both with Goji OG genetics.

or

Mountain Temple (Temple x Appalachia) this is a Haze Chem X

Any opinions welcome…

15 Likes

What are you looking for in those options?

I’m always looks for more indica types, so my choice would be Raspberry Hashplant.

7 Likes

My answer would be yes. :money_mouth: Can’t go wrong…

5 Likes

Hard to pick with a lineup like that there’s no wrong answer. I’d start with the oldest pack which would be the Mountain Temple. I’ve heard great things about the Temple and the Appy male was great also I’ve liked every Appy cross I’ve grown so far.

14 Likes

Those Super Silver Yo Mama f2 are looking very good very healthy good work. So what kind of smells are you out getting off them ?

5 Likes

Heard good things about the mountain temple… had some pinched by customs little while back … would still like to run it one day

8 Likes

Looking for stinky weed. But really…I like everything in the Raz HP and Twin Flame…but I am leaning more Sativa because I have a cupboard full of Black Triangle buds. It makes me feel drunk and I would love a pick me up.

I heard Mountain Temple is similar to Prayer Tower but more Indica leaning on the flower timeline. All I know is Lemon-Chem-Haze would be delightful in the springtime. I always look at what I am growing say “when and where will I smoke this”. Black Triangle for winter…Mountain Temple will be amazing on a spring Saturday morning in my garden. With the sun out. It’s snowing here now. :tired_face:

15 Likes

Black Triangle everyday that shit is addictive taste is hard to describe but it is excellent. Have a plant ready for bloom maybe today I’ll get that sorted out.

10 Likes

I’m only a month into the cure but I think I taste menthol in my Black Triangle. Definitely has a piney Triangle flavor but I cannot nail down the chem smell in it yet. I have to watch smoking it during the day. Too much makes me want a nap!

Edit: here she is!

44 Likes