Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Coffee/chocolate/kushy flavored indicas are my JAM

12 Likes

Is there a reliable seed bank that sells bodhi seeds in Canada? I only see them at upper canada seed bank for ridiculous prices compared to others…

6 Likes

I know that @Swampthing sells Bodhi gear. And does international too.

7 Likes

ok thanks, swampthing is the member posting the beautiful pics on this page?

5 Likes

@Swampthing is the man selling Bodhi packs thru overgrow, he posts some pics and some other people too. @Dirigrow is the one that started the thread.

6 Likes

ok thanks for the info MadScientist!

2 Likes

ok those are good prices! I’ll look into that, what type of payments do you accept? Cash in envelope?

Bodhi has quite the list, what are his 3best/most popular indicas?

3 Likes

Started soaking about 16 Moonage Daydream which are StarDawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream. I coined the name for Bodhi as they are unofficially named.

10 Likes

@Swampthing

A righteous endeavor.

Glad to see your work out there!

Keep seedin’

99%

3 Likes

I know sunshine daydream is a very popular indica and won’t be around again as he lost the Appalachian male.

5 Likes

Anyone try the soraya, indica ready in 8 weeks? Yeah I saw the sunshine daydream looks interesting.

Hard to choose between all these exotic crosses.

3 Likes

It may be back, but in an F2 or 3 line down the road. I hold the breeder mother, and there are plenty of seeds to go forward should he choose. I created a new strain with it as well, but it somewhat lost it’s butter fruit flavor so I have it on hold.

79 Likes

Interesting pheno @LED_Seedz
What’s the nose on her?

5 Likes

I’ll have to give her a go this evening with some friends during the UFC fights and get back. Guessing she is around 8 weeks cured so may be even a bit different now.

10 Likes

I still have a pack of F1s that I will work to F5 down the line

9 Likes

Didn’t even know those existed !! Found one test grow on breedersbay and they look really nice. Have you found any other grows or smoke reports on the Moonage Daydream ? I think they just made THE LIST!! lol SO $65 a pack eh and you ship to Canada, I may have to get some of those in the new year.

5 Likes

i don’t see grape krush on the list, i guess you don’t have it @Swampthing ?

2 Likes

That’s a Dj Short strain
Still in talks w them about adding their gear to my stock

2 Likes

oh damn i thought i saw it in @Enstromentals stuff he grabbed from you sorry my bad

2 Likes

@legalcanada I have a grape krush from beyond top shelf. It’s not the dj short. It was just a naming mistake that’s too late to change I guess.

2 Likes