Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Hey @Jjm, I cant really explain the nose to my SSDD… its got a slight buttery sourness to it with that bubbaness behind it… no ceiling or hard crash to it… great for all day smoking.
i havent run any cuts off it outdoors, unless greenhouse counts… ive only grown it in a tunnel and it loves it …
V

6 Likes

@paintedfire420 yeah its hard to look back at what should have been kept hahaha know how you feel.
The Bingo Pajama strain is fucking awesome… great cream soda chem champaign and grapefruit funk in there… decent yielder too.
My male is a straight sour champaign chap thats just now having his test run… hes just over a year old and finally getting his go… dumping pollen like a stud with a great structure on him. Will add some pics when my better halfs around and she lets me use her phone to take some pics… i have a shitty phone lol

@Barefrog good luck on that hunt for your stud… I love Goji OG

8 Likes

Rt!!! I keep thinking my shitty shit phone will die and I can get update but the f$&@ing thing is immortal.

6 Likes

Sounds amazing! I’ll be keeping an eye out for those.

5 Likes

I’ve never had any goji but think, don’t want to dig it out of the fridge to check, the twin flame I got is bohdi’s b goji. It’s on the short list…but really they all are. Looking foreword to checking out your success @Barefrog the Lebowski x sounds nice n dank!

5 Likes

Hella late lol, but DLA 5 is Artifact 1 Afghani x 88g13hp. Apparently this one is a very special dla line. I’m sure you know what the g13hp brings to the table, but in Bodhi’s potcast interview he said the artifact one is that really, really acrid 80s weed lol. I unfortunately wasn’t born in the 80s to know what exactly he’s referring to but acrid means smelly so I’m assuming those should be something loud. Headie still has some in stock.

12 Likes

Got 6 Super Silver Yo Mama f2s, courtesy of @50State. They’re about a week old now, growing pretty fast. Not too much to update on right now, but they’re finally big enough for my camera to pick them up under these lights lol.

They’re in roots og original soil, getting h2o2 diluted with water right now since I’ve seen a couple pests. Should be back to normal straight water next week, but they’ll continue with the h2o2 once a week for safe measures. They’ll be getting a diluted soap foliar tonight to further help combat those bugs. Temps swing from low 70s-low 80s. Humidity is pretty stable around 45%. Will provide weekly/biweekly updates on these. Have a good one everybody :punch:

12 Likes

Bodhi is hands down my favorite breeder. Over the last 6 years or so, I have grown out a ton of his gear. I’m still waiting to be disappointed. One of my favorite Bodhi strains, Blood Orange:

36 Likes

If you’re looking for a huge yielding Bodhi cultivar, Silver Mountain is a great candidate.

I am also a big fan of the Prayer Tower (Sativa). I describe this weed as the type where you stand in front the refrigerator for 5 minutes before you remember you needed a fork lmao.

50 Likes

Narrator:
“Just a man, a refrigerator, and a fork. And finally, he was ready to begin. It would be… Epic.”

17 Likes

Thought I would throw this up on here. GLG is running BOGO on Bodhi. I bought 4 packs…got 4 free.

17 Likes

This is either a Sunshine Daydream or Sunshine/chem4.
This is a smaller plant. Had great sun and all requirments were met, but plant stayed small. Its under 4 foot tall.
Pic is about a week old. Gonna have coke can size buds on that plant. They thickening up nicely. Alo, the resin on it is like pine-tar sap. There is sticky resin, then there is this. Im talking 10 minutes later my fingers still get glued together. Crazy.
Gonna be a beautiful plant Im thinking.
Much thanks to @50State for the hookups.
Wish there was smell-a-vision function available.

22 Likes

Oh yea, there is also a genetic thing where the tops pf the nuggs are flat. Like flat. Its unusual how flat the tops are. Maybe someone recognizes this expression in this strain?

5 Likes

It looks very healthy good job. If it’s from me it would be the Bodhi Sunshine 4 f2. If it is very sticky it takes after the Sunshine Daydream, when pulled out the jar dry and cured still sticky and Gooey.

9 Likes

Plant looks GREAT!!! I have still yet to run or smoke SSDD, one day…lol.

6 Likes

yea @50State they were from you. I had both Daydream and the Chem4. So Im not sure which is which. But yea super sticky. Flat tops. Funky/dank smell to it. Hard to describe. Gonna be a winner I think.
They’re def a smaller plant tho. Gonna be hard to find 6+ footers out of it outdoors, but im sure its possible. This was put out on a fence line in early July. So it has all day sun. Still does. Nutes were all good.
Just a smaller genetic makeup, but the bulbous buds gonna be beautiful no doubt!!

9 Likes

Came back in to update, but first, you all have some beautiful plants, very nice job. No pics this time, gonna wait til I get some protective glasses that’ll correct the color. Either way, I’d say they are no longer seedlings and are adolescents now :grin:. #2 has a cool looking mutated leaf and is the most vigorous. I’d say pics in a week or two, they should be much bigger as that’ll be a month of life. Hope all is well with everybody :wave:

11 Likes

Couldn’t resist showing them off as they’re much, much bigger now. About to start week 4 next Tuesday so flipping not next week but the week after next. Anyway

And sadly I have ran out of space on my hard drive for any more pictures yet there’s nothing to be deleted :joy:. They are all growing at a pretty exceptional rate, especially #2, put on an inch overnight last night. Now that they’re kind of big they are starting to get a faint smell. #2 is the strongest smelling so far and most vigorous so I’m thinking it may be a male, either way, it smells almost sour, not like sour d, but a sour, floral, weed smell. Love it. Can’t wait to flower these and see my first true male. Once again, I hope everybody’s having a wonderful day

-gr0wn

14 Likes

Maybe you could pic up an external hard drive to download them all on. They can be pretty reasonable. peace

6 Likes

@gr0wn
You can get a 32 Gig USB stick for $10.

7 Likes