Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Ooooh that Sakura got my :eyes:

7 Likes

Kailash sold out in no time

2 Likes

I’m holding a pack of Strawberry Headband, anybody have experience with her?

4 Likes

is there any info on the new 2023 freebies?

1. cinnamon toast x 88g13hp
    2)mothers milk 31 x 88g13hp
  2. Oaxacan 9 x Angel Wing afghan
16 Likes

Man I would love that Oaxacan x Angel Wing Afghan.

Or the mothers HP. Both sound incredible.

I’m sure the cinnamon toast is great but I don’t know anything about that cut or genetic line.

Dammit GLG you’re gonna tempt me to spend even more on seeds this month! Haha. I’m full blown addicted to collecting Bodhi’s strains at this point.

14 Likes

i grew it recently

10 Likes

Mother’s Hashplant isn’t new exactly, there was the original release of it, then a remix version with a specific Mother’s Milk mom, and now this one with a different Mother’s Milk mom.

12 Likes

I caved with the hawaain Indica cross as my freebie as I’m looking for heavy indicas.

8 Likes

I caved and got Dreadbread, Passionfruit HP, and the Oaxacan x angel wing Afghan freebie. The freebie made me push the purchase button. Dammit

12 Likes

It came off as a racey sativa and chicken cutlet became just straight up chicken.

5 Likes

I’m sure that one’s good too, man you can’t go wrong with Bodhi’s gear.

It’s more about really what your taste and preference is with him as he covers all bases from all what I’ve seen on here and RIU etc…

I also have the vintage Hawaiian indica x Wookie freebie from last drop too.

I’m sure the vintage Hawaiian will kick ass!

7 Likes

Holding strong! That Oaxacan x AWA freebie was tempting me to make an order though

13 Likes

I’m trying to control myself too @VAhomegrown we can do it! I have faith !

3 Likes

I know we talk and I said I was going to hold off but I’m a weak weak man :joy:

4 Likes

I grabbed Secret Chief hadn’t seen that stocked in a while and love me some SFV OG weeds, DLA11 and that Cinnamon Toast :fire:

7 Likes

I tried to control myself. I sat there with the order in my cart for like an hour, and then caved.

10 Likes

“I’ll just look to see what the freebies are, there’s no harm in that,” I said.

12 Likes

My exact thought process. I’ve been reading the Central American landrace thread too much and the oaxacan roped me in.

10 Likes

I’m living vicariously through all of you!

7 Likes

I agree with @Emeraldgreen. Gonna pass on this drop although the Oaxacan cross peaks my curiosity. Just bought a car yesterday so I’m tapped out right now.

9 Likes