BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

Great to see you here @CADMAN , welcome brother.

1 Like

@ ALL OG’ERS THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC! @DougDawson

Club Quadrant & @DougDawson collaboration for more quality Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards!

39 Likes

Perfect, thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, @LemonadeJoe created the Regular Emeritus badge for that very reason. Anyone who reaches TL3 status get’s that badge now and you never loose it. That way if life get’s in the way and you drop to TL2, you don’t lose your TL3 sign up privileges. Members had requested such a thing and Joe was cool enough to listen and do something about their concerns. Was really quite cool of him.

19 Likes

Let’s Gooooo @DougDawson !!! :alien: :mage:t2:‍♂

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful brother, another home run IMO. You sir got skills.

2 Likes

More BOG from Doug? Hell yes please! I’m looking forward to watching this over the winter. Thanks so much for all the seed runs and pollen collections you share with us. You rock!

9 Likes

Good luck with this one @doug , you’re doing a great job preserving BOG’s gear. ,

Thanks for your hard work mate …
. :+1:.

Gaz.

4 Likes

Thanks @OnePassionateGrower , @FirstCavApache64 and @Gaz29, glad to see you all along for the adventure. I appreciate the kind words.:v:

6 Likes

Here we go again! I brought some Flaming Hot Funyuns in case anyone is hungry, and also hates their own asshole.
Not much to say that hasn’t already been said, except of course:
:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles::sparkles:
951202c1a5aa0ad820aaa4461d0b2061084ad0e6_2_285x500

31 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures , I can use all the good mojo out there. Good to see you popping in bud.

6 Likes

Always honored to be here, homie.
Watching to see how it’s done so I can mimic a veteran when I submit my reproduction request in December!

6 Likes

Nice choice @DougDawson
Looking forward to this one! :v:

3 Likes

Well I am no veteran but will do my best my friend.

Thanks @Tuned , glad to have you along bud.

5 Likes

Love seeing you repro so much of BOGs work.

I now have Blue kush, Sour Grape, Sour Bubble, BMR all thanks very much to both your hard work and constant generosity. @DougDawson

BOG is blessing you from above, I’m sure we can’t even begin to round up the members besides myself who wouldn’t have had such easy access to BOG gear without you, Doug!!

This will be great to watch come to life .

Happy growing!

11 Likes

Settled in for the show with alerts set and everything. Good luck with the upcoming show!

3 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

That’s awesome @Weednerd.Anthony , love to hear about growers with a full line of BOG genetics. Life is good.

5 Likes

Big ups Doug! Def staying tuned into this one

1 Like

Very cool Doug! Doubt I’ll sign up for these in the end, but will definitely follow along for the ride. Always a good show with you growing.

3 Likes

Welcome and thanks @Emeraldgreen , @HealingHerb and @ChronicMcBudz. Still good to have you along @ChronicMcBudz , not your type of strain?

5 Likes