Brokehoe's house

This is my first time using them. Tell you the truth I love them so far. Easy to punch holes in bottom and cheap $1 for 20 cups.
I’m still learning and trying different things. I had an issue with over watering with my solo cups(bad drainage) made me want to try something else.
These also seem to have more space between cups for roots to grow.
I will be putting the Starberry GOJI in DWC buckets soon. I’ve been a lil lazy.

5 Likes

Have used them before. They are very easy to use. Especially when you put holes in them. I think they’re better than the plastic ones. You can always break them up if I’m not mistaken that is what I did with them when I was younger. And put it right in the dirt. Same here I am not liking the solo cups I’m not doing it anymore. Correct on the drainage if I don’t put towels underneath it takes them forever to dry it out. I got some clones In the little triangle reusable cups I guess you call you call them. It’s a little Pete Moss squares. I’m gonna start using that back again. I’m going back to the red lights the burps for early veg.

2 Likes

Then when they get taller about a foot then I’ll pop the 4K on them

1 Like

That’s what I planed, when they are all used up they can go in the raised beds outside as a perlite kinda

2 Likes

Maybe that’s what it is that I couldn’t remember.

I do like your picture a little mushrooms good job. Looks like it’s a lot easier to write on to. Solo cups I quit tagging. I don’t even care anymore. I can never find a pen. And then when I tape them. I forget to transfer the tape or I’ll try to remember as I go I just forget. At that point I’m done. Lol

2 Likes

I was looking at those I’m glad that you posted that. There’s a lot of reading going on here I’ve been looking into those seeds. They’re not a bad price.

1 Like

Looking good @Brokehoe

1 Like

It does help your stomach and intestines. Always said that. I can’t live without it. If he helps me stay on track. It helps me breathe. It does several things for me. Pain for one. Is my biggest problem. Since childhood. It makes me smile and laugh like you would not believe. This is why I do not understand for it to be illegal. Anyway I don’t wanna burn your page. I have chronic pain I’ve had it all my life my parents never did anything properly at all. I had a head injury when I was four years old. I remember more about the past than a book. That’s the problem would be in mental. I’ve always thought that about myself but my parents push me around so much that I never really would come out and say this until about six months ago and then about three months ago it really hit me and then now I know that I could have gotten paid for this my whole entire life.

1 Like

@Hemp I get it man. I deal with IBS and chronic pain in lower back and my left leg is worthless more like a kick stand. Pain sucks :disappointed:
I don’t want to get in it but my parents were and still prove to be complete a**hats. I worked as a mechanic for my father most of my life for basically nothing. Now my brother in law owns the shop and tools. I can work for him though, no thank you🖕. I was buying a house from them and was told "you don’t have receipts you can’t prove your buying it. (That’s on me, why should you trust anyone)
Anytime you wanna talk or drop a post it’s cool.
Call me the cool breeze.

8 Likes

Hey mister breeze

2 Likes

Cool breeze. Morning bro! Thanks for your support. One Love

1 Like

Good morning. I did see some cool looking mushrooms yesterday I should’ve took a picture of them. I thought about your pictures

Hey Brokehoe, I read above that you are growing to aid your IBS. I thought I’d share this true story with you.
Maybe 8-9 years ago now, a friend came to me asking if I had done any reading about IBS, and cannabis. I had, and once found a paper from and Italian doctor, that stated he used olive oil, and a portion of cannabis, simmered at 90F, for 2 hours.
Strained, and then would give the patient what worked out to be around a teaspoon to a tablespoon, about an hour before eating.
He also suggested to take 3 portions a day, with one at bed time.
Of course with any extraction, go small and work up, but I found for my friend with lots of testing of course, but 7 grams to a quart of the best olive oil you can afford, was salvation for her, her words.
When we used more weed, she started to feel high, and did not want that at all. She is a non weed smoker, but fought IBS since forever, and 7 g’s was the gold for her. She has been making her own since then. Her hubby can acquire plant matter for her, as she is in a iron curtain state.
Remember, we all are different, just juggle those numbers a bit and MAYBE it can a sweet spot for you also.
Best to ya, webe

11 Likes

Thank you for this. I have made some edibles and gummies but never thought to dose before eating. I’ve noticed that lavender (old lady funk) terpes seem to soothe my cramps and pain. I am looking into growing some CBD dominant strains as well.
Any advise and knowledge is always welcome.

6 Likes

I also forgot, when I made this same simple extract for us, I added a tbls of lecithin to it, and stirred it until it all dissolved. This simply reduces the time the goodies in the weed find your receptors.
My wife has suffered from restless legs, and night sweats, 30 grams of weed to a pound of butter, has worked now for 18+ years or so. We were making edibles after her cancer flared up the second time. About a hour or 2 before bed, she will use some on a slice of bread, or some crackers, but the amount I’ve never weighed just slathered some on…great night sleep for her.
I do not understand it all, but I’ve seen, and still know how butter, can aid people and canines with epilepsy, not a cure, not a fix, but just to get through their day, with some form of relief.
Your on the right track IMHO. Best to ya, webe

10 Likes

313 Citrus Milf :lemon::lemon::lemon:

16 Likes

Look at those stickers. Yea

2 Likes

I like the Milf

4 Likes

The second one is getting hit with @BigMike55 Dragon Blood Hash Plant pollen tonight

4 Likes