Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Complete unabashed Bullshit!
No Cannafarians are poisoning owls!
Bugs maybe, but not owls!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the Northern Brothers! Job well done! Free at last, free at last! Jah!

1 Like

interesting article from Fluence. It confirms something I"ve noticed after a few crops under new LED’s - light bleaching occurs when plants aren’t acclimated slowly to a brighter light. Took me 3 runs under my new lights to figure this out. When moving from veg to flower I need to start the plants at 40 inches from the light, but after a few weeks they can grow to within 20 inches with no problem. If you move them directly to 20-30 inches away the tops turn white.

7 Likes

Overzealous maybe?
Hmmm?

Pathetic.

NAACP Launches Investigation Into 70 Partygoers Arrested Over Less Than 1 Ounce of Marijuana

4 Likes

It is unbelievable.

It seems we can’t get people got evolve past this type of basic injustice.

Pathetic is right!

99%

3 Likes

Salutations,

Louise Arbour explained it well the very next day after “4-20” 2016 at the UNGASS event in NY: the system punishes itself. Which is a way to say that abuse of our public institutions by bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists destroys the voter’s confidence in them, while boosting rampant socio-toxic cynism which contaminated the Commonwealth’s democratic societies in multiple crucial aspects including health and security… In Québec Trudeau’s mari-caca justified HOMICIDE by SPVM-GTi POLICE over ~8 oz just a few weeks before UNGASS 2016 and our local mass-media press didn’t seem willing to make the link at all…

:expressionless:

Truth is that cannabis has no place on a schedule anymore than tobacco and/or alcohol, at the very least. Actually even having to commit into such constant comparisons feels unfair because cannabis doesn’t KILL and a so-called cannabic “addiction” is nothing like craving from nicotine addiction, or alcohol in the worse cases (e.g. in extreme situations craving kills too so i’ll never believe that cannabis is the same)…

If it’s OKay to murder people over a plant then lets start with the plants used in tobacco, beer and wine. M’well… I’m exagerating. But the point is it’s the apparent general indifference echoed by mass media which allows the worse imaginable permanent prejudice to happen, because cannabis was wrongfully added to the “schedule” via a UN treaty of 1925 where it’s classified besides heroin and opium:

[ http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/canadasenate/vol3/chapter19_1925_Geneva.htm ]
The 1925 Geneva Opium Conventions, Chapter 19 - The International Legal Environment

And of course Justin Trudeau still refuses to repair mistakes of the past originating with the socio-toxic intervention of his own political party in 1923, when Henri-Sévérin Béland unilaterally transfered to Ottawa a provincial responsability, as proven de-facto by the existence of the “Loi de Pharmacie” of 1890. Brefly put: politics is the true poison here.

:rage:

The actual presence of cannabis on any schedule is an insult to intelligence when we put it in a real-world context, it’s that simple. Remove it then politicians loose their grip, hence after that the justice system assisted by deadly-armed police, for starters. Followed by pharmacists taking over a market previously belonging to apothecaries… Then came the Collège des Médecins (and peers), eventually, which are among those to blame in priority for such travesty of justice, performed by bigot self-serving “elites” including journalists, who all caused real permanent prejudice to generations of persons since Nixon including vulnerable/legally-minor individuals. In The Name Of Children… And now this: HOMICIDE by POLICE over 8 oz.

{ Wow! Re-reading myself i realize the sort of verbal diarrhea which politics/justice vs cannabis topics can inspire!.. }

So it’s not just overzealous and pathetic. The ongoing criminalization branded as “légaleezation” which Trudeau performed via 10+ CDSA changes and soon his “Cannabis Act” is a predatory act against the nation’s population with a focus on youth. Serving no morals any more noble than what’s described in “Kids-for-Cash” IMO:

[ http://kidsforcashthemovie.com/ ]

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

And so goes the inevitable…

Poor little Jeffy.

3 Likes

Ha! Ha! Maybe a few of them read OverGrow and realize how oppressive and uneducated their views look to there constituents. One can only hope. Ha! Ha! :grin:

2 Likes

I wish them all the luck in the world.

They face the certainty of money that doesn’t like it or want it.

Jeff Sessions, eat my shorts!

3 Likes

Finally, someone Jeff Sessions is comfortable attacking!

2 Likes

I’d like to see that girl take him on in a no-holds-barred cage match any day!

thought this was interesting - the world’s top-performing hedge fund in 2016 was driven by cannabis - this tells you that Sessions isn’t going to do anything - the Goldman Sachs people are getting behind the indu$try:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-18/millennials-snubbing-diamonds-has-hedge-fund-seeing-slump-deepen

4 Likes

This is immoral. By any ethical or religious standard what that girl is being forced to go through is immoral, but our ELECTED politicians voluntarily act immoral to be politically correct. Not all but enough to cause this much misery to this poor girl. How can they be this cold and disconnected to compassion while still claiming to have OUR best interest at heart.

2 Likes

Here is more immortality stemming from anti- cannabis laws.
Florida has imposed bizarre and Byzantine legal restrictions on MMJ.
So along comes a sleazy weasel attorney to scam unsuspecting, trusting MMJ patients.
Shameful.

Lawyer who advised SJC couple about marijuana grow operation disbarred

Ian Christensen charged clients $800 for bogus marijuana ID card

3 Likes

GREEN mountain state!

5 Likes

Vermont, not much colder than here, but apparently some semblance of mindfulness in governance.

Hmmm…

2 Likes

Looks like the Maine legislature will vote on extending their moratorium next week, and again refuse to implement the law voters passed back in 2016 - pieces of shit!!! (sorry)

4 Likes

Can you believe the Maine Government is taxing people and yet they offer no representation?

I think we threw a little Tea Party in Boston the last time we ran into this kind of treasonous behavior.

What is the matter with Maine?

99%

4 Likes

Amusing article.

Cheech’s Mr. Peanut nickname for little Jeffy is perfect…
LOL, LOL👏🏻

4 Likes

Tremendous idea.
Other legal states should do the same.

Will Massachusetts become the first marijuana ‘sanctuary state’?

https://www.boston.com/news/business/2018/01/20/will-massachusetts-become-the-first-marijuana-sanctuary-state/amp

4 Likes

If it makes the very wealthy more money, so be it!

1 Like