Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Yessir! Now with manipulated video technology we can’t be sure the monkeys are truly “the monkeys.” :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Happens in Texas regularly without news coverage. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

It’s like all the fundamental principles of the Bill of Rights in the US Constitution are being systematically removed since the Nixon adminstration in the early 70’s.

So much for Double Jeopardy. Nowadays if they can’t find jurors to convict you the first time they’ll just keep trying. Usually the prosecutors just screen out all the prospective jurors who disagree with the drug laws.

That is the takeaway here, if you’re ever on a jury pool, stay quiet during jury selection, don’t say a fuckin word and get yourself on the jury.

8 Likes

Absolutely brother. Rise up in the noise and speak truth to power! Jah!

4 Likes

Even the actions of that one juror will have a big effect - prosecutors will think twice before trying indicting people for cannabis. Up here in Mass. and New England it’s already happening, this is a big reason why the gray market is thriving.

Prosecutors know it will be an uphill battle to get a local jury to take a man who’s supporting his family with cannabis gardening and/or delivery service and send him to prison. We just voted to legalize. In New Hampshire I’ve also read of a few cases where juries hung or acquitted because they didn’t think MJ should be illegal.

2 Likes

Salutations OleSkool830,

M’well, today would be most appropriate:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

3 Likes

No wonder I like both together.

:coffee: + = :smile:

https://www.livescience.com/62034-coffee-cannabis-opposite.html

5 Likes

CN: Vietnamese Refugees Fight Deportation on Cannabis Charge (2018-Mar-6)

« Several Vietnamese immigrants who had been living legally for many years in the United States have been detained by the federal government and are facing possible deportation back to Vietnam — where they may face persecution. »

4 Likes

The USA is not done with vindictive head-hunting of people that sell cannabis seeds! Update on Gyspy Nirvana:

4 Likes

We should start or sign a petition against this! Anybody know of one?

3 Likes

I do not know how accurate this is.
I found it amusing, nonetheless!

3 Likes

As the vindictive, malicious persecution of Gypsy Nirvana continues, these stupid propaganda reels reflect upon just how little the anti cannabis delusion has changed.
Wowee!

3 Likes

More on Gypsy - the extradition case seems open-and-shut, it’s legal in England, my guess is prosecutors are just appealing in order to drag it out & harrass him at the behest of the USA.

2 Likes

If anyone finds anyway to support blocking the exportation please post it somewhere.

3 Likes

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/national/16090642.Cannabis_seed_dealer_successfully_fights_US_extradition_bid/

4 Likes

nice! Now let’s see the UK help him to get his family back where they belong. Since he is a totally law-abiding English citizen they better get cracking!

3 Likes

As an American this is extremely embarrassing and humiliating. My government is not expressing the thoughts and will of the general public in my opinion. :weary:

4 Likes

Well, well. Whadda ya know.

2 Likes

This story struck me as a little odd.
Hmmm?

Sort of interesting, in any event.

3 Likes

I was afraid to read this and pleasantly surprised it was a positive slant on edibles. :grin:

Edit: Spoiler alert!!!

2 Likes