Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

I hear that Calyx lol it’s been a long time coming and an even longer process it seems …

Glad to see the banks are coming around .

Hopefully they will get the process going in Louisiana, people need their meds, but big pharma wants it to be their garbage.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Caveat emptor!

Yikes.

An excellent article!

from piece:

“I’ve often referred to the cannabis industry as one of the most misinformed industries on the planet,”

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

The black market has strong ties in So. NH.

:money_with_wings:

1 Like

I hesitated to post this scurrilous screed.
But I think it is worthwhile to be aware of the lack of critical thinking exhibited by most of those opposed to legalization. Weak arguments are offered alongside recitations of myths, propaganda and pure poppycock.

And in this case, kids’ stuff.

1 Like

2020 for sure. The word is out and old people do not want to be denied any medical options. The old people know what to do. I predict 70%.

2 Likes

I surely hope so , 70% would get it passed even if they raise it to 66%(which I don’t think they will do) seniors have been the blockers for the most part, but there’s many articles that talk about seniors 65 and older being the group that is the fastest growing Cannabis users, no doubt for pain, well mostly lol here’s just one of the links. Now we need them to vote yes :slight_smile:

https://www.managedhealthcareconnect.com/content/increasing-number-seniors-turning-cannabis

2 Likes

Marcus Garvey’s son was in Boston advocating for legal cannabis

2 Likes

Illinois finally did it. 11th state to legalize recreational marijuana and done so by legislative vote!
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-31/illinois-becomes-11th-state-to-legalize-recreational-marijuana

4 Likes
1 Like

plants are not legal in Illinois - cannabis is not legal there IMO

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

Do i saw this this morning. I have a bit of an issue with all the hemp CBD stuff. I haven’t seen any testing anywhere about how much CBD is in the various strains of hemp. I could totally be wrong, and pleases tell me if i am. Im all for the regulations about the CBD products. I really think we should be breeding for CBD. I think we only can grow one strain of hemp that comes from Canada.

2 Likes