Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Ha! Your dad doesn’t watch a lot of hockey I guess.
He’s not far off tho.
It’s the government-subsidized college in Canada. Every kid gets a free 3-year-liberal-brainwashing that includes forced “gender studies” and “white privilege” classes.
Lot of hard MF’ers up here too. Where I live has snow 6 months a year, brotha :snowman2:

4 Likes

Whoa! @Scissor-Hanz! Too much snow for a Texas boy. You gotta be hard to live in that North Country! My old Dad had a way with words and they never made any sense! One Love!

1 Like

Yes, I think that has to be true.
No Cop could be stupid enough to mistake hibiscus for cannabis.
Probably?

Hibiscus leaf.

4 Likes

that’s what I’m sayin! You could understand if they had a grove of Japanese maples or something…

2 Likes

well it is serated … i can definitely see the confusion !

lol clearly the insurance investigator was just pissed off they were making a claim but i wonder what the polices beef with them was. maybe the chief was a spurned lover still jealous

1 Like

In all likelihood, the abused couple will obtain a fat settlement (or two) out of court.
Assuming the facts, as reported, are true.

1 Like

so then maybe the police chief was actually a secret current lover and not former, ooooh scandalous !

Great column from a state legislator in New Hampshire today

The latest poll from the University of New Hampshire reveals legalization of marijuana is supported by 68 percent of the population of New Hampshire, making legal marijuana much more popular than the Legislature, which has an approval rating of only 49 percent.

5 Likes

Yes, good piece, thanks for sharing.

Hopefully, they will allow residents to grow their own reefer.
After all, the NH state motto is Live Free Or Die!

Better late than never.

1 Like

Not easily confused with MJ is it?. Except maybe by people who want to confuse things.

My question is, what were they hoping to gain by pressing ahead?

At some point it would become clear that it was not MJ and they were going to have High-Biscuits all over their faces.

Hope they don’t get paid too much.

1 Like

Salutations OleSkool830,

Only if one is too messy not to avoid wetting himself, as far as i’m concerned…

By the way, about the “Société Québécoise du Cannabis”:

Canadians --> www.facebook.com/luciecharleboisqc/

Québekers --> Ass. Nat.: Commenter un sujet à l’étude

For all i can tell the 2nd (provincial) “feedback” link is nothing more than yet another blatant attempt to collect sensitive private identification details to be gathered into a “stoner$”/“droÿé$” database…

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

Well, this is not all that surprising.

Ethics or money?
Hmmm?

3 Likes

Money wa$ the an$wer, what wa$ the que$tion?

1 Like

Sadly, yes, that is correct.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I think this is pretty common in Washington (and probably other legal states). The labs are private without oversight and operate for profit. So do the growers send their stuff to the lab that tests at 17% or the one that tests at 23%?

3 Likes

Looks like it’s time for Canadians to submit public comments on the regs - tell them the tax is too high, home growing must be allowed with no plant limits, etc.

5 Likes

Agree, brotha.
Notice that CBC(our state-run news/propaganda) makes you log-in with FB or the like to comment, and don’t publicly show the comment section. They also delete unfavorable comments. Canada is Big-Brother’s central command base. We don’t even have freedom of speech.

6 Likes

that’s funny, I’ve noticed the public broadcasting site here “WBUR” always deletes my comments too!

3 Likes

Initially I thought this was a gag story.

But, holy moly…this Canadian makes Jeffy Sessions seem like a genius!

The sheer stupidity.

3 Likes

All I can say is wow.
Poor baby.
I have a hunch that this couple uses drugs of a greater magnitude than cannabis.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/11/22/mom-boyfriend-gave-baby-marijuana-after-broke-her-leg-police-say.amp.html

2 Likes