Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Let’s talk Mi5… Does anyone here have a way to compare it with AK47!?
@Jinglepot You’re welcome!! I mean to tell us your experience with this one!! :flushed: :hugs: Thanks!

@BigMike55, @DrGonzo13, @Bizzaro and @Emeraldgreen !!!
Brought us here not to bother the FSFC"!!

6 Likes

This little Bluetooth hygrometer/thermometer I just got is pretty neat

Govee Hygrometer Thermometer H5075, Bluetooth Indoor Room Temperature Monitor Greenhouse Thermometer with Remote App Control, Large LCD Display, Notification Alerts, 2 Years Data Storage Export, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y36FWTT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_7NBSP5MMZW698SQC86GF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

4 Likes

I love a good graph, even has VPD!

Appreciate the low battery, I also like to live dangerously…

7 Likes

It looks pretty interesting. I only grew ak 47 once. I really wouldn’t be able to compare it.

3 Likes

I have 2 of these!! So useful when trying to keep an eye on vpd during lights out lol

3 Likes

I smoked some sample buds of the Big Yield x Mi 5 I just grew from @Jinglepot
It was some great smoke. :+1:
I am sure you will be happy with the strain. :smiley:

7 Likes

Abbians got the info! Went fairly purple, mine grew about 4’ tall, very sharp lemony smell and great buzzy stone that helped with my backpain

6 Likes

They even have a humidifier and dehumidifier that can sync up and be controlled by it! Those might be happening in the future once I get my drying room built. Use the new ones to run the grow and my current ones to manage drying.

4 Likes

Delicious shot!
-Cut a lime in half and hollow out the shell by cutting out the insides. And add into the lime shell…
-A pinch of kosher salt
-A pinch of chili powder or chili paste
-1oz fine tequila
Cheers and shoot :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

8 Likes

Sounds like you had an interesting shot. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I don’t drink really anymore, but have you ever tried a Tequila shot with Cinnamon & Orange instead of the usual salt & lime/lemon?

A friend from Guyana introduced this to me, apparently it’s quite common in some places, and after trying it - it was the only way you’d ever get me to drink Tequila after that. So nice and smooth. It made have a whole new appreciation for tequila as a beverage, as it brings out some really unique flavours that play well together rather than being quite abrasive and acidic like I was used to doing bar tequila shots as a university student.

For those who do enjoy the drink, I highly recommend trying this!

8 Likes

I will try this… maybe even tomorrow if I’m celebrating buying a new truck, lol

5 Likes

“Shotsssss”

2 Likes

Are you buying a new truck? If so, what kind?

2 Likes

Let’s mark this momentous occasion with a belt of scotch!

Its only nine in the morning!

4 Likes

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere? :rofl:

5 Likes

Always fun getting a new vehicle to mess with. I seem to just stack up projects as we wait to build our garage so I can work on them lol. Happened to get an early B’day present a few days ago heh.

Just putting it in the queue with the others lol.

Has some issues of course. Top end of the motor needs put back together and a few other things dealt with.

13 Likes

I’m looking at 2 trucks, a 2018 f150 with the 3.5 ecoboost and a 2019 f150 with the 2.7 ecoboost.

I’m leaning to the '18 as it has 20k less km and has a canopy.

7 Likes

Good choice, show pics if you buy one of em! :+1: :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice project car @bassman5420 :+1:
Looks in good condition. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes